APPSC Group 3: Notification & Application form Apply online – APPSC Group 3 notification 2018 for 1051 Panchayat Secretary vacancies has released on the APPSC official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in. According to the APPSC officials, over 1 million candidates are expected to apply for the APPSC group 3 exam 2019.
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018-19|
|Name of the Post||Panchayat Secretary|
|Name of Notification||APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018|
|Salary – Pay Scale||Rs.16,400 – Rs. 49,870|
|Number of Vacancies||1051|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply online last date||Jan 19, 2019.|
|Number of Stages||Screening test and Mains|
|Apply online||Click here|
A total of 1051 Panchayat Secretaty and Junior Assistant posts will be announced through APPSC Group 3 notification 2018. Candidates need to get OTPR to fill the APPSC group 3 application form 2018.
You would like to apply online for APPSC Group 3 Exam 2019? Here is all you need to know about notification, exam dates, eligibility criteria, online application form, last date, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, selection process and results.
Table of Contents
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018: APPSC released the Panchayat Secretary notification for APPSC group 3 post & these will be total of 1721 vacancies, out of which 1051 posts are for Panchayat Secretary & 670 posts for Junior Assistant. The official website of the APPSC is www.psc.ap.gov.in on which the candidates will be able to receive all the updated information regarding the APPSC group 3 exam.
|APPSC Group 3 Post Name||Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Revenue Dept)||670 (to be filled later)|
The candidates who wish to join the govt. job will have a golden opportunity for them. So all the interested candidates can go through the article to have complete knowledge regarding eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process & result of APPSC group 3 exam.
APPSC i.e. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed in 1st November 1956. Earlier it was termed as the Andhra Service commission (formed in 1953) which was based on the regulars of Madras Public Service Commission. In 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra & Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. APPSC is a part of Andhra Pradesh government which performs the following duties & function –
- Direct recruitment
- Recruitment by transfer
- Statutory rules relating to services
- Disciplinary cases & regulations
- Reimbursement of legal expenses.
- Wound & extraordinary pension cases.
- Conduct of departmental tests for several of department.
- Organization of examination for admission to RIMC, Dehradun.
- To conduct half yearly exams for IAS & IPS officers & proficiency tests for AIS officers.
- Watching temporary appointments exceeding nos. & accordingly concurrence for their continuance.
APPSC Group 3 Important Dates 2018
|Events||APPSC Group 3|
|Application form available from||December 27, 2018|
|Application form last date||January 19, 2019|
|APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket||April 10, 2019|
|APPSC Group 3 exam – Screening Test||April 21, 2019|
|Declaration of results||June 2019|
Find below the important dates related to the APPSC Group 3 exam 2018:
- The APPSC Group 3 notification 2019 for the recruitment of 1051 Panchayat Secretary vacancies released on APPSC website, psc.ap.gov.in.
- The eligible candidates tentatively can fill the APPSC Group 3 application form in an online mode at psc.ap gov.in from Dec 27, 2018 to Jan 19, 2019. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
- The APPSC Group 3 hall ticket 2019 will be issued by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for all the eligible applicants from April 10, 2019.
- The APPSC Group 3 exam (screening test) will be held on April 21, 2019.
- APPSC Group 3 results 2019 for preliminary examination will be declared by the authority in the month of June 2019.
- APPSC Panchayat secretary main exam date also announced and it will conducted on July 2, 2019.
APPSC Group 3 Eligibility criteria 2018
Candidates need to fulfill the below mentioned criteria to become eligible to apply online for APPSC Group 3 Exam.
Age specification and relaxation
The candidates who wish to appear in APPSC group 3 exam should be at least 18 years of age & the maximum age limit as specified for APPSC exam is 42 years.
However the upper age limit relaxation is provided to certain reserved categories. SC /ST, BC candidates & AP state govt. employees can apply till 47 years of the age as 5 years of age relaxation have been provided to them.
Physically handicapped applicants have been given 10 years of age. The Ex-servicemen, NCC & retrenched temporary employees will be given 3 years of age relaxation i.e. they can apply till 45 years of age.
In order to apply for APPSC group 3 posts, the applicants need to possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian university / Institute. Along with this the Institute / college should be recognized by UGC as well i.e. University grants commission.
How to fill APPSC Group 3 Application form 2018
APPSC Group 3 application form 2019 and one time registration process will start from Dec 27, 2018. The last to submit application form would be Jan 19, 2019. The official notification for the release of application form for APPSC group 3 recruitment will be expected in January 2019. The candidates need to fill the online application form in the month of January itself.
On the official web portal www.psc.ap.gov.in. OTPR i.e. one time profile registration is the process that should be followed by the candidate in order for attempting online application for the post panchayat secretary grade 4. After successful completion of OTPR the candidates will be able to fill the entire application form.
One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) Process
Below mentioned are Steps to complete the process of one time profile registration (OTPR) for APPSC group 3 exam 2019.
- Firstly the candidates need to go to official website ww.psc.ap.gov.in & search for OTPR which will be available on the homepage.
- Now hit the “New registration” link, the login page will be opened where the aspirant needs to enter all the details.
- Along with the details, the candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph and signed according to the specification mentioned.
- According doing the unsaid steps, the candidates will receive a registration id. It should be saved by the candidate as it will be required during the 2nd stage form filling procedure.
Steps to fill APPSC Group 3 application form 2018
- As the candidate enter in the official website, www.psc.ap.gov.in, he/she has to search for “online application submission” link & click on it.
- Now the candidates will enter their registration ID which was generated in the OTPR process.
- The candidates have to pay the requisite amount of fee as specified by the government norms.
- After the payment is done successfully the applicants need to hit “submit” button.
- The candidates should take the printout of the duly filed application form & save it for future proceedings.
APPSC Group 3 Application fee
The general category candidates have to pay Rs.250 as examination processing fee & Rs. 30 as examination fee. The SC, ST, BC, Physically challenged candidates & the candidates belonging to Ex- servicemen category need not to pay examination fee as they are exempted from it. They just have to pay the examination fee only i.e. Rs.80 only.
The candidates can be able to pay their fee through online mode only i.e. with the help of debit card, credit card or net banking. The application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded in any circumstances.
APPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019
APPSC group 3 exam pattern for both the preliminary and main examinations will be an objective type with multiple choice options. In APPSC Group 3 preliminary examination, there will be 150 objective type questions for 150 marks that tests the candidates proficiency in various basic topics starting from current affairs to Women Empowerment and Economic development.
APPSC Group 3 Prelims Exam Pattern
The place of selection process will contain 150 multiple choice questions that of the degree standard. The candidates will be given 150 minutes to solve the entire paper.
APPSC Group 3 Mains Exam Pattern
After the applicant remains successful in clearing screening test, he / she will have to appear for Mains examination which is considered as 2nd stage of APPSC group 3 recruitment process. It consists of 2 papers.
- Paper 1 Which examines applicant’s general studies & mental ability. It complies of 150 objective type questions with a time limit of 2 hour 30 mins.
- Paper 2 will have the 150 Multiple choice questions related to rural development & problems in rural areas with special references to AP state that has to be attempted in 150 mins.
The candidates will be +1 marks for every correct answer there is also the provision of negative marking in the exam, so 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as a penalty.
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019: Check below the detailed Syllabus for APPSC Group 3 exam.
Stage 1: Screening Test: (150 Questions – 150 Marks)
Stage 2: Main Examination further divided in to 2 papers.
- Paper 1: General Studies and Mental Ability (150 Questions – 150 Marks)
- Paper 2: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (150 Questions – 150 Marks).
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus for Screening Test
1. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
2. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
3. History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
4. Economic development in India since independence.
5. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
6. over view of Indian Constitution.
7. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/ problems.
8 Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
9. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
10. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
11. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries Rural artisans.
12. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro finance.
13. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus for Mains Examination
Paper I – General Studies & Mental Ability
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
4. History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
5. Economic development in India since independence.
6. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
8. Geography of India with focus on A.P
9. over view of Indian Constitution.
10. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
11. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g) Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h) Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP reorganization act, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions
Paper II – Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
1. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
6. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
7. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
8. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance
9. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
10. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
11. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
12. Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
APPSC group 3 Hall ticket 2019
APPSC Group 3 hall ticket 2019 will be issued by the authority a few days before the screening test, to obtain the admit card, the candidates needs to visit the official website of APPSC & use the credentials such as registration ID (providing during OTPR registration) & password. As the candidates submit all the required credentials successfully, he / she will get a hall ticket displayed on the computer screen. The candidates should check all the details on the admit cards before downloading it.
In case the candidates don’t find the accurate details, he/she must report to authority to rectify the details before the examination. If the candidate is satisfied with all the details mentioned on the admit card. He she should download the same & take the print out of it as it has to present in the examination hall on the day of examination.
Admit card / hall ticked is a very important document that has to be carried by the candidate in the examination hall without which the applicant will not be able to appear in the exam at any cost. The candidates need to take care of the admit card as the applicants having torn or twisted card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
APPSC Group 3 Results 2019
There comes a very important part of every exam i.e. result. Even after hearing it every student’s heart skip a beat. The APPSC will provide the result of screening test / prelims examination after one month of examination.
There is approximately 3 months gap between prelims & mains exams so that the students can prepare well for the next exams. The result for the mains exam will be announced after few weeks of the same.
To know the result, the candidates need to pay a visit to the official website of APPSC i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in. & click on appropriate “result” link. They need to select the exam i.e. prelims / Mains for which for which they are seeking for the result.
The candidates who remain successful in the exam can find their roll no. in the list released by the authority. After checking the result candidates can prepare themselves for the next stage of APPSC recruitment 2019.
APPSC Group 3 Preparation Tips 2019
Preparation tips for APPSC Group 3: We are providing the following tips to the APPSC Group 3 2019 aspirants which will help the candidates to score well in the exam.
- Go through exam pattern & syllabus
- Candidate should give online mock test and practice as many as test series.
- Time management is very important for candidates.
APPSC Group 3 selection process 2019
The candidates will be recruitment after he/she remains successful in passing 3 stages which are as follows.
- Screening Test (preliminary exam)
- Mains Exam
- Document verification
After the candidates remain successful in both the APPSC group 3 screening(preliminary ) & Mains examination, they have to undergo the document verification procedure. The list of documents needed for verification is as under:
- Residence certificate
- Declaration of Un- employed
- Creamy layer certificate
- Certificate of community, Nativity & Date of Birth.
- Educational certificate / Marks sheets.
- Certificate of disability including hearing disability & hearing assessment.
- Medical certificate related to orthopedically handicapped candidates.