CAT 2019 registration: Candidates can apply online for CAT 2019 exam anytime between 8th August and 24th September 2019. The aspirants have to register first at the official website of the CAT in order to generate the login credentials to fill up the CAT 2019 application form. Then only user ID and password will be generated by this alone you can able to fill CAT application form 2019 since this form has some parts and so some fortifications have to made to give correct information. For all the registered candidates will be given with a unique user ID on email and password to the registered mobile.
And then by using the system generated User ID & Password to login to the official website to fill CAT application form 2019. For the aspirants who forget password will get back via ‘Forgot Password’ option.
Appropriate procedure for CAT 2019 Registration
The following steps are given with accurate information for filling the CAT 2019 application form. They are,
Step 1: Entering to CAT 2019 Registration
The aspirants have to go to the official website of CAT 2019 registration and then want to click on’Register Now’. By following this, the aspirants need to enter their Name, Date of Birth, email ID, and phone number to register for the CAT 2019 exam.
Step 2: Look the given instructions which are given after login with the given User ID
Once you successfully log in with the given unique User ID and password the candidates are noticed with an instruction page which will be screened on the window which adds up some of the details regarding the registration CAT application form.
Step 3: Fill your Personal Details and Upload the Documents which are requisite .
In this section, the aspirants are asked to fill their personal details and address followed by uploading the relevant documents
Step 4: Enter your Educational Details and Work Experiences in the respected fields.
Surely the candidates have to upload their relevant documents and then have to give education details and past work experiences if any. In the year of 2016, IIM Bangalore made a Correction Window which has made the candidates to correct the wrongly given work experiences, programs selected and marks of the qualifying exam.
Step 5: Select programs and test city
The candidates are now required to select their preferred programs that they wish to apply and then the test city must be selected.
Step 6: A final step which is payment of application fee
After completing the filling of CAT application form the candidates have click on ‘I Agree’ button by this you are accepting the declaration after the declaration. Then the application fees must have to paid thereby the candidates get a confirmation email after completion of the whole application process.
Application fee for CAT 2019:
The CAT 2019 application amount has some change on candidate’s category. That is,
- For the General category candidates, the application fee is of Rs. 1800 and for SC/ST/PWD category candidates the fee amount is Rs. 900.
- The aspirants can pay the fee as per their convenience via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- After the payment of application fee, the aspirants can’t able to make any regarding the information or documents in the submitted CAT 2019 registration.
Last Date for CAT 2019 Registration
The last date for CAT 2019 registration is 24 September 2019. However, fee payment can be done using a valid debit/ credit card or Net banking before the last date. It is advisable to fill the CAT online application form carefully as no changes will be allowed once you submit the application form.
Below find the all important dates regarding CAT 2019 registration.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|CAT 2019 Registration starts||8 Aug 2019|
|Last date for CAT 2019 Registration||24 Sep 2019|
|CAT 2019 Admit card available||20 Oct 2019|
|CAT 2019 Exam date||24 Nov 2019|
|CAT 2019 Results Available||10 Jan 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2019
Based on the below-given parameters the applicants will be selected. Here are the eligibility criteria of CAT 2019,
- The applicants should be a Bachelor’s Degree holder on any stream and that must be from a recognized University or college.
- Then by considering the aspirant’s category, the criteria will differ that is for General and OBC-NC category candidates the percentage range fall at least 50 percent or equivalent to the CGPA and for the reserved category candidates the minimum percentage or CGPA is of 45
- The aspirants possessed graduation should hold minimum 3 years.
- Then the candidates who are pursuing final year are also eligible to apply for CAT 2019 provided when they complete the degree within the given time
- Age Limit – There is no age limit for applying or appearing for the CAT 2019 examination.
Significant terms which you need to look while filling CAT Application Form 2019:
These are the instructions which you need to know before going to fill the CAT application form.
- The fields which are marked ‘*’ by this symbol are the fields are mandatory to fill by candidates.
- Also, the aspirants are required to fill all the needed information and the documents which need to scan and upload must be done while applying.
- The CAT application form has five sections like Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience, Programs and Payment so its must to click on ‘Save & Continue’ by the candidates to move further section successfully
- For the fast and smooth application, filling candidates are advised to use Mouse more than using ‘Tab’ key. Also before proceeding to next session look either you have saved the application form and the login further sessions.
The Complete Documents Checklist for CAT 2019 Registration
Here we are going to mention the checklist of requisite documents, which are important before filling the CAT application form 2019.
- You should have an authentic e-mail id. All kinds of the future updates and communications will be done through e-mail.
- Your scanned passport size should have the dimensions 35 mm X 45 mm in .jpg or .jpeg format and file size must be below 80 KB.
- Your scanned Signature file will be with dimensions of 1000 mm X 35 mm and size will be below 80 KB.
- You should have a bank account with probably activated online banking facility and ATM debit/credit card also.
- You should have the copy of scanned signature and passport photograph.
- Your mark sheets of class 10th, 12th class, diploma or degree.
- Work experience, if any.