CMAT 2019 Registration: CMAT registration 2019 would start on 1st November 2018 and end on 30th November 2018. The procedure for registration is completely online and can be filled easily following the instructions. It’s very important to fill and submit the CMAT application form 2019 on or before the last date i.e. November 30, 2018.
CMAT 2019 Registration: Important Dates:
|CMAT 2019 Registration starts||November 1, 2018|
|CMAT 2019 Registration ends||November 30, 2018|
|CMAT Admit Card Release||January 10, 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||January 28, 2019|
It is important to be aware of the important dates related to the CMAT 2019 registration. Please find the important dates for registration above.
According to the official NTA CMAT 2019 notification, online examination will be held on 28th January 2019. Candidates should prepare well by referring CMAT syllabus and exam pattern.
The CMAT admit card for the same to be released on 10th January 2019 and it would be available till the exam date.
The CMAT result 2019 for online test to be out on 10th February 2019.
CMAT Registration Fee:
|General/OBC||Rs. 1400 + bank charges|
|SC/ST/Female||Rs. 700 + bank charges|
The CMAT 2019 registration fee for general category is Rs. 1400 while it is Rs. 700 for reserved categories. The last date to pay the application fee is December 2, 208. It is important to fill the registration form on time as the late submission is not allowed even with an additional late fee.
CMAT Registration 2019 – Simple Process to Apply Online
CMAT 2019 registration process is very simple and it has 3 easy steps, which can be found below with detailed instructions.
- Select CMAT 2019 Registration
- Application Fee Payment
- Fill in the CMAT Application Form 2019
Find below the detailed procedure for registering on the website of CMAT 2019:
Step 1: Registration for CMAT 2019
First time user enters the website, a CMAT 2019 application form page will open with all the instructions and details related to the form. It is important for the person to read all the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes or repetition while filling the form.
After reading the instructions, the candidate will be required to submit a self-declaration which certifies that the candidate has read the instructions. Now the self-registration page will open, where the user would be required to fill the basic details. This will help the user create a login for himself. The login credential would have a login ID and a password which is 6 digit in length. Pone can use these credentials every time he logins on the page.
Step 2: Registration Fee Payment Process
the payment for the form can be paid by two modes. One can choose the mode depending on the comfort as well as the availability to the person. Following are the details available to the person:
Online Mode: If one has the any of the ways available for online payment, one can use this. Using this a candidate can give the payment using Debit/Credit card or using Net banking option. After the successful payment, the applicant will receive an email and a SMS on the registered mobile/email-ID with the confirmation.
Offline mode (SBI Challan): This mode is a bit time consuming, in this process the person first need to select this mode of payment. Once selected the user will be able to see the challan. The applicant needs to take 3 copies of the challan. Once the user takes the printout of the challan, the user can go to the SBI branch the following day as it take some time for the update.
Once the user goes to the bank with challan, he needs to provide the filled in copies of challan and the requisite cash at the cash counter. The cashier would accept the payment and provide a stamp and journal number of the challan receipt.
Make sure that the journal number is clearly visible as the applicant needs to put this journal number on the website while registering. The user can use this journal number only after 48 hours as it takes some time for the system to upgrade the details on the website. After confirmation, the user will also receive an auto generated SMS and an email.
Step 3: Complete fill in the CMAT Application form 2019
Once the payment is done, the use is required to fill all the details on the website. This includes the details regarding the personal details, educational details etc. During the form filling one can click on view/modify for making any changes to the form. Once you are sure that the information provided in the form is correct and final, the user can click on submit.
The user will also be required to fill a declaration that information is correct. Once the user confirms and submits the form, the user will not be allowed to make any modifications.
Once submitted, there will be a message “Thank you for successfully registering to NTA CMAT 2019 exam”. One can download the admit card of the exam after the due date announced. One can see the filled form by clicking on “PREVIEW” button, one can take the printout of the form if wishes to. Note the last date for registration is 2nd December of the applicants making payment through cash mode.
Documents for CMAT 2019 Registration
It is better for the person to keep the required documents required for the CMAT 2019 registration, as the process is online now. Find below the list of documents required by the candidate:
- As the procedure for registering is completely online, one needs a basic infrastructure as well as a good internet connection as the candidate would not want any breakages in the internet connection during the registration process of while doing the payment etc.
- The candidate is also required to have an email-ID ready as he would be required to fill the email-ID during the registration process and this email-ID will be used during the entire process of admissions for all the communications and providing any useful details.
- Mobile number: The candidate is also required to have a valid mobile number which will be used for any validation purposes as well as sharing all important communications. One should provide a permanent number here which he is going retain for another year.
- Photograph: One is also required to upload a scanned photograph along with the form. The photograph should be latest and should be clear with white background. The size of the photograph should be 140X160 and the size of the photograph should be less than 60 kb which is easy to upload.
- One is also required to upload a scanned copy of signature on the website. Thus one should do a signature on a white sheet for a good visibility and should be of the size 60X90 and less than 30 Kb.
- One should also keep all the documents required for the details like the mark sheets of graduation etc. as the candidate would be required to provide the details of the marks.
- Candidate is also required to have a valid debit/credit card for making the payment for the registration required as per the category of the person.
- One should also have a printer installed for the taking the printout of the form, this form can be sued as a reference document at the time of exam as well as later during the time of counselling and admissions.