GATE 2019 admit card/hall ticket download: GATE 2019 admit card will be released on January 4, 2019 by IIT Madras. The candidate can check the website for downloading the same. In order to download the admit card, the candidate will be prompted for GATE enrollment number or email id and password.
|GATE Preparation||GATE Result||GATE Registration|
The enrollment number is the same which is obtained while GATE 2019 registration. Download the admit card and print the same for future use.
The candidates have to mandatory carry the admit card to the exam center. In case you forget or lose the admit card and unable to produce it at the exam center then the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The candidate should also carry an identity proof such as voter ID, Aadhaar card, passport copy or driving license.
GATE is abbreviated for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is held once in a year to evaluate students understanding in undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. The exam is held in coordination with Indian Institute of technology and India Institute of Science. The student’s skills are tested for checking the knowledge level of student on the chosen engineering subject.
How to Download GATE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
GATE Admit Card 2019 download: The admit card of GATE 2019 will be available on 4 January 2019. To download GATE 2019 admit card, candidates requires to login on gate.iitm.ac.in and needs to provide registration ID and password. Once the GATE 2019 admit card released, exam center can’t be changed and requests regarding change of exam centers will not be accepted.
The following table shows the important dates of GATE 2019 admit card download, exam date and GATE 2019 result declaration schedule.
|Release of GATE 2019 admit card||4th January 2019|
|Last date to download admit card||10th February 2019|
|GATE 2019 exam dates||Feb 2, 3, 9 & 10, 2019|
|GATE 2019 result Declaration||16th March 2019|
The candidates are required to fill the GATE 2019 enrollment ID or registered email ID, password and captcha for a successful login. After filling the details, candidates can download the GATE admit card 2019.
Steps to download GATE 2019 admit card:
- Log in to the official website of GATE 2019 at gate.iitm.ac.in
- Fill the enrollment ID or registered email ID, password and captcha to login.
- Access your GATE 2019 admit card, download it and take a print out too.
If a candidate forgotten GATE 2019 enrollment ID or password, it can be easily recovered by selecting “Forgot Enrollment ID or password” option on GATE 2019 admit card page. Select appropriate option (either password or enrollment ID) and provide email ID or registered mobile number to recover GAT 2019 login credentials.
Steps to Retrieve GATE 2019 Enrollment ID and Password
Candidates has 2 options to recover their enrollment ID or password. Use any of the following method and download the GATE admit card 2019.
- Recover GATE 2019 Password: Using the registered mobile number through “Request for OTP”
- Recover Gate 2019 Enrollment ID: Using the registered email ID through “forgot enrollment ID”
The GATE 2019 admit cards are expected to be available online from the first week of January.The exam is being held to provide seats for post-graduate engineering admissions and also for screening of engineers for various job vacancies. The first GATE exam was conducted in 1984.
A typical GATE admit card 2019 will have the following details
- Date and time of the entrance exam
- Registration number
- Name of the candidate
- Subjects for which GATE is attempted
- Examination center code, name and address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
While downloading the admit card check all the details provided are clear and correct as per the registration. The photo should be clear and should match with the candidate. The registration number should be correct.
Tips for presenting GATE 2019 admit card at the exam center
- The admit card of GATE 2019 must be presented for verification along with the original valid photo identification proof. The proof presented should be same as submitted at the time of registration
- Take a clear color print out of admit card which has a clear photo and sign of the candidate. Better to take a color printout an A4 size paper using a laser printer.
- Be at the exam center an hour before the exam
- The authorities check the requirements before allowing the candidate to the exam center
- The candidates can take their seat and read the instructions 20 mins from the commencement of exam
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before time
- One cannot carry phone watches or electronic devices to the exam hall. A virtual scientific calculator will be available on the computer screen during the exam.
- Candidates will be provided with scribble pads for rough work which they are suppose to return at the end of the exam.
The following GATE 2019 admit card FAQs provide answers to your top GATE 2019 related questions. Read on to learn more about the GATE 2019 admit card download process, exam dates and help line zonal numbers.
Q1. Where and when can i download GATE 2019 Admit Card?
Q2. Is it necessary to bring the GATE admit card 2019 to the test center?
Q3. My Photo and Signature are not clear in GATE 2019 admit card, What to do?
Q4. Is it necessary to preserve my GATE 2019 admit card?
Answer: Yes, it can be useful to download your GATE score card in the future. It’s compulsory to produce while taking the M.Tech admissions. Moreover, if you are appling for PSU recruitment through GATE 2019, then they will ask to produce your admit card. So, it’s very important to preserve your GATE admit card 2019.