JKCET Admit Card 2020 download: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will release the JKCET admit card 2020 in the 2nd week of April. JKCET admit card will not be sent as a hard copy to the correspondence address, however the applicants can download the admit card online.
How to Download JKCET Admit Card 2020
JKCET admit card is the most important document that the candidate is required to carry along with him to the examination center. Find below the detailed procedure to download JKCET Admit card 2020.
- Step 1: Candidate needs to visit the JKBOPEE website and click on the JKCET admit card link.
- Step 2: Applicant needs to login to the website using the application number and the date of birth. The application number is the generated at the time of filling the application form.
- Step 3: After entering the application number and password, the admit card will be available on the screen. One should check all the details present on the JKCET admit card and download it.
- Step 4: One needs to paste the recent colored photograph on the downloaded JKCET admit card.
In case of any discrepancy, one should immediately contact the conducting authorities. Also, in case the candidate is not able to download the admit card from the website, he/she should immediately contact the help desk of JKCET. Candidates can contact the authorities and take the appointment.
For the candidate, who are not able to download the admit card online. They can take the hall ticket BOPEE office on any of the working days by paying a fee of Rs 100/.
The applicant needs to carry the following documents along with him to the examination center:
Admit card is the most important document to be carried along to the examination hall. Candidate without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
ID proofs to be carried along
One also needs to carry a photo ID proof along with him to the examination hall. The photo ID proof could be any of the below mentioned documents:
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Photo ID issued by the school
- Voter ID card or any of the government issued ID card.
Information Present in the JKCET 2020 Admit Card
JKCET Admit card 2020 should contain the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date and Timing of JKCET 2020
- Exam center venue: This includes the name of the venue name and complete address of the center
- Hall ticket number
Important instructions related to the JKCET 2020 exam
Following are some of the instructions and vital guidelines a candidate needs to follow for downloading the JKCET admit card:
- The admit card needs to be downloaded on a photo paper and a colored print out
- After taking a print out of the admit card, one needs to affix a recent photograph on it which should be same as the one uploaded at the time of application form filling. After affixing the photograph, one also needs to get it signed by a gazette officer.
- Along with the admit card, one also needs to carry the photo ID proof along with him to the examination center.
- Candidates who fails to bring the admit card along to the examination center will not be allowed to appear of the exam
- The admit card should kept safely and should not be tempered, one should also not write anything on the admit card.
- One should keep the admit card safely till the admission process is over.
Note: One should check the all the details especially the venue name and the address present on the admit card are complete. One should also visit the exam center one day before to prevent any hassles happening on the day of the exam.
Guidelines for JKCET 2020 Examination
Guidelines to be followed on the day of the exam at the center. One should follow all the instructions present on the admit card at the examination center on the day of exam.
- The candidate should reach the examination center on time. Entry of the candidate after commencement of the exam is not allowed. One should try to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes prior to the exam for a hassle free conduct of exam.
- Identity of the candidate will be checked at the examination center, one needs to cooperate with the invigilator at the time of checking. One should present the admit card and the ID proof whenever he is asked to show by the invigilator.
- Candidate is also not allowed to carry any electronic device such as mobile, calculator, microphone, Bluetooth device etc. to the examination center.
- The candidate is also prohibited to carry any sort of paper or book to the examination center. Anyone caught with such a thing will be denied entry to the examination hall.
- One should carefully read all the instructions present in the admit card and the question paper carefully
- Once the question paper is available, the candidate should check that it contains 180 questions with all questions printed, one should carefully mention the booklet number on the answer sheet.
- Candidate are required to carry a ball point pen (blue/black) along with him to the examination center.
- Candidate is also not allowed to leave the examination hall before the time of the exam is complete.
JKCET Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
The following JKCET 2020 admit card FAQs provide answers to your top JKCET 2020 related questions. Read on to learn more about the NEET 2020 admit card download process, exam dates, etc.
Question: When will the JKCET Admit card 2020 released?
Question: Problem in downloading JKCET 2020 admit card?
Question: Is it necessary to bring the JKCET admit card 2020 to the exam center?
Question: What will be contained in JKCET admit card 2020?
Question: Is it necessary to preserve my JKCET 2020 admit card?
Question: JKCET Helpline Numbers to ask Query?
Answer: Candidates can contact to get answer for any query related to the exam through any of the JKCET helpline Numbers.
- 9596243215 / 16/ 19
- 0191 – 2470102
- 0191 – 2479371
- 9596243217 / 18
- 0194 – 2437647
- 0194 – 2433590