JKCET Result 2019: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam will announce the JKCET result 2019 in the 2nd week of May. Candidates will be able to access their results online. Candidates will be able to download the result in pdf format from the website.
The authorities of the JKCET exam will also be preparing a merit list based on performance and the rank obtained in the exam and based in this they would prepare a merit list. This merit list would be used for inviting candidates for counselling.
How to Check the JKCET Result 2019
Candidates can download the JKCET 2019 result and the merit list online from the JKBOPEE website. Find below the detailed procedure to download the result:
- Step 1: Candidate needs to open the JKCET result 2019 link on the website.
- Step 2: One can download the pdf file of the JKCET 2019 result online.
- Step 3: User can download the JKCET result and search by providing the hall ticket number or name wise or the date of birth.
Information Contains in the JKCET Result 2019
The result card of JKCET, 2019 will contain the following details:
- JKCET 2019 roll number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidate in JKCET, 2019. This would include the total marks as well as the sectional marks.
- Rank of the candidate obtained in JKCET 2019
Methodology for preparing the JKCET Merit List
The conducted authority of JKCET will prepare the merit list of the exam by category as the merit list would differ for each category Candidates who want to take admission needs to score at least the qualifying marks required for the participating colleges.
The authority will choose the following criteria in case the two candidates have obtained the same marks
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in Mathematics will be preferred
- In case there is a tie even after that then the candidate scoring higher marks in physics will be preferred.
- In case the tie still prevails then the candidate who is older in age will be given the preference.
JKCET Result 2019 – Important Highlights
Following are some of the important highlights related to the JKCET results:
- Candidates can also access the result of the exam from the office of BOPEE office of Jammu and Srinagar as well.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the result can put a request for rechecking at the POS terminal of the BOPEE office at Srinagar or Jammu. One would be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 at the specific center.
- After the declaration of the result, the candidate will be called for the counselling from the third week of May. Candidates would be called based on the results and the merit list generated.
- The result of JKCET 2019 will be valid for admissions to the session for 2019-2020.
- Candidates would be required to bring the result card along with them to the JKCET counselling center.
JKCET 2019 Cutoff marks
The admission authority of JKCET 2019 will also prepare a cut-off list after the declaration of the result. The JKCET cut off list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates.
JKCET Cut-off is the minimum marks the candidates need to score in order to qualify for the exam. Candidates will have to score at least minimum marks to qualify for the exam and get admissions. The admissions to the B.Tech colleges will be dependent on the cut off list generated by the conducting authorities.
JKCET Counselling 2019
JKCET Counselling 2019 is a crucial task to get admission into engineering programs through score card. Candidate should qualify in the JKCET 2019 exam by securing minimum required cut off marks. Only qualifying students would be allowed to sit for the JKCET counselling.
Qualified candidates in the JKCET exam should register for counselling as per given schedule and participate by submitting the choices of engineering colleges and programs. One should also make sure to attend the counselling on time. This will prevent the chances of missing the seat in the preferred college.