LIC AAO 2019: Recruitment Notification & Apply online application form – LIC AAO recruitment 2019 notification for over 700 AAO vacancies to be released likely in the fourth week of January 2019 and online application form will be available till the second week of February 2019. The candidates who are eager to join the LIC can go through the article and have complete knowledge regarding the LIC AAO recruitment process.
life insurance is one of the fastest growing sectors in India since 2000 as Govt. allowed private players & FDI up to 26% and recently cabinet approved a proposal to increase it up to 49%. Life insurance in India was nationalized by incorporating LIC in 1956. All private life insurance companies were taken over by LIC at that time.
Table of Contents
Life insurance products come in a variety of offerings catering to the investment needs & objectives of different kinds of investors. The list of categories of life insurance products is as follows:
- Team Insurance policies
- Money back policies
- Whole life policies
- Unit linked investment policies (ULIP)
- Pension policies
Today LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 113 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices, 1381 satellite offices and of course the corporate office. LIC’S wide area network covers 113 divisional offices & connects all branches through a Metro area network.
LIC has also tied up with certain banks & some services provide to offer online premium collection facility in selected cities. LIC has launched its Satellite SAMPARK offices which are smaller, leaner & closer to customer.
In the following article, we will discuss the entire LIC recruitment process starting from important dates to exam pattern, admit card, application form filling process and finally result & cutoff marks.
LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 notification: As the other sectors, LIC are also coming up with new job opportunities and the candidates are eager to join the jobs also. One such job profile is AAO i.e. Assistant Administration officer. AAO involves more of administrative work and the duties of AAO are as follows:
- Devising new schemes and inspecting policies.
- Managing & filling claims, client interactions.
- Coordinating with other departments about a scheme or policy and provide assistance.
- Perform task as specified by department head or administrative officer.
Lakhs of candidates appear for LIC AAO exam to start their career in the insurance sector as the job offers great LIC AAO salary, other benefits & opportunities to learn everything about insurance sector & grow both in personal & professional levels. Life Insurance Corporation is the authority that conducts the exam for recruitment of LIC AAO post i.e. Assistant Administrative officer.
LIC AAO 2019 Exam Date
|LIC AAO 2019 Important dates|
|Release date of Application form||Jan 2019|
|LIC AAO application last date||Feb 2019|
|Release of LIC AAO Admit Card 2019||April 2019|
|LIC AAO 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|LIC AAO Result||June 2019|
Important dates of LIC AAO 2019 exam and complete schedule are listed below.
- LIC AAO exam notification 2019 for 700 AAO vacancies will be released in the last week of January 2019.
- LIC AAO 2019 exam date for computer based online test is expected to be conducted in the fourth week of April 2019.
- The eligible candidates tentatively can fill the LIC AAO application form in an online mode at licindia.com from the last week of January 2019 to fourth week of February 2019. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates can download their LIC AAO admit cards from the first week of April from the official website i.e. licindia.com.
- Result of LIC AAO exam will be declared by the authority in the month of June 2019.
LIC AAO 2019 Application form
Officially, the LIC AAO 2019 Application form will be released in the month of January 2018 and the candidates have to submit the LIC AAO application form through online till the second week of February 2019. After checking the eligibility criteria the candidates should visit the LIC official website i.e. www.licindia.in to apply online for LIC AAO 2019 recruitment.
To fill the LIC AAO 2019 application form, the candidates must check and refer the following steps.
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.licindia.in and as the candidate reach the homepage, select the career option.
- Then click on the “notification of recruitment process of LIC AAO 2019”
- The application form will be displayed along with the brochure. The candidates have to enter all the required details in the space provided and along with the details.
- The applicants have to upload the scanned photograph and signature wherever required.
- The candidates should read the details once or twice before submitting the forms no correction can be made after that.
- The candidate has to do the requisite amount of fee payment. The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.600 whereas for SC or ST candidates have to pay Rs.100 only.
- The fee can be paid through online mode only using debit card / credit card / net banking during form filling process.
- After the payment is done by candidate click on “submit” button.
- The candidates should the printout of the duly filled LIC AAO 2019 application form for further use.
LIC AAO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation from reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India
- It is important that the candidate should have cleared all the subjects in 1st attempt in the graduation courses. They should not have any backlog during UG / PG course.
- There is no minimum marks that has to be scored by candidate for applying LIC AAO 2019.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of computers
The applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years & the maximum age should be 30 years at time of application form filling process. There is clause of age relaxation as per the norms of Govt. of India which is as under.
- For SC / ST candidates 5 years of age relaxation has been provided by Govt. of India.
- 3 years of Age relaxation has been provided to physically challenged candidates that come in SC or ST category.
- The age relaxation given to PwD (OBC) applications is 13 years & 10 years to PwD (General) applicants.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for LIC AAO 2019 exam must be having citizenship of India.
- The candidates who have the citizenship of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee & Those have migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zambia, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Zaire, Malawi & Vietnam can also apply for LIC AAO 2019 but these applicants should have the intention of permanently settlement in India.
LIC AAO Salary
LIC Assistant Administrative officer is considered as one of the best entry level jobs in the insurance sector and hence it highly demanding. LIC AAO will receive around Rs. 30000 per month in hand salary as monthly income. The AAO will get the other allowances such as-
- House rent allowances (HRA) – it can be 7%, 8% or 9% of the basic pay depending upon the job location.
- City compensation allowance (CCA) – This is also location dependent & will be 4%, 3% or 0% according.
- Dearness allowance
Other Benefits apart from allowances are as under
- Level Travel concession (LTC.)
- Special Allowance.
- Group mediclaim
- Group insurance
- Defined contributing pension
- Cash medical benefits
- Accident insurance
- Loan for personal vehicle etc.
LIC AAO 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|1.||Reasoning Ability||30||90||2 Hours|
|3.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60|
LIC AAO 2019 is an online test which comprises of 5 sections namely quantitative aptitude, Logical reasoning, general knowledge, basic computer knowledge & English language. All the 4 sections i.e. logical reasoning, GK, Quantitative aptitude and computer will comprise of 30 question each where English language section will be have 40 questions. So the total questions will be 160.
The GK & computer section will be of 60 marks each whereas logical reasoning & Quantitative aptitude will be of 90 marks each. The time given to candidates to solve the entire paper is 2 hours.
To score well in exam the applicants must be aware of the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam. By knowing the exam pattern, the candidates will be able to prepare will which ultimately lead to crack the exam.
LIC AAO 2019 Exam Pattern
- LIC AAO exam has 5 sections with 160 objective type questions for 300 marks.
- Each section has 30 objective questions but English language section has 40 questions.
- LIC AAO 2019 exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except for the English section.
- The duration of the LIC AAO exam is 2 hours.
- It has negative marking for wrong answers, for every incorrect answer about 0.25 marks to be deducted from the final score.
LIC AAO 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be get selected based on their performance in LIC AAO online test followed by interview for selected candidates and final medical test. There are 3 phases in LIC AAO 2019 selection procedure. Below each phase explained clearly.
- The first phase is online written exam which has to be given by all the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of LICAAO 2019. This exam is expected to be held in March 2019.
- Now the candidates who remain successful in clearing written test will be called for interview round.
- The candidates who cleared both the written test & interview round will go for medical test & the applicants who clear this medical test round will be called for final joining as LIC AAO.
LIC AAO 2019 Admit card
LIC AAO admit card 2019 will be available from the first week of April. To download LIC AAO 2019 admit card, candidates requires to provide registration number and date of birth/password. Once the admit card released, exam center can’t be changed and requests regarding change of exam centers will not be accepted.
LIC AAO 2019 admit card is considered as the most important document as without it the candidates will not be able to appear in the examination. The LIC will issue the admit card through online mode to those candidates who have submitted their duly filled application form in the prescribed period of time. The admit card will be issued to all the candidates in April 2019 by LIC.
To obtain the admit card, the candidates have to login the official website www.licindia.in & click on admit card option. The candidate will get the admit card 10-15 days before the examination. The applicants are advised to take the printout of the admit card as it has to be shown in the examination hall on the examination day.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to download LIC AAO admit card 2019.
Steps to Download LIC AAO Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, go to www.licindia.in and select download LIC AAO Admit Card 2019 under careers section.
- A new tab will open, there you need to enter Registration number & Password and click submit button.
- Then, View and Download the LIC AAO 2019 admit card.
- Lastly, take Print out of Admit card
LIC AAO 2019 Result
The result for LIC AAO 2019 will be declared in end of May or beginning of June 2019 through online mode only. The result for LIC AAO 2019 will be the combined score of the candidate obtained score of the candidate obtained in both the rounds i.e. written online exam & interview round.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to check LIC AAO result 2019.
Steps to Check LIC AAO Result 2019
- Click Here to check LIC AAO result 2019 – link will be updated here.
- Enter your LIC AAO Registration number and Password/date of birth
- Enter captcha and click on submit button.
- Your result status will appear along with secured marks and cut off marks.
- Download and Take Print out of your result for reference purpose.
The candidates who are selected will have to undergo medical examination. After cleaning the medical test which is the last phase of LIC AAO 2019 exam will be selected for the AAO past and get the call letter from the authority.
LIC AAO cut off 2019
Life Insurance Corporation has released LIC AAO cut off marks (sectional+overall) for the year 2016. The final LIC AAO cut off score is evaluated on the basis of combining the online test and interview scores together.
Find below 2016’s LIC AAO cut off marks officially released by Life Insurance Corporation on licindia.com.
|2.||GK & Current Affairs||10.25||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|6.||Total Weighted Score||255.75||250.50||233.00||203.50||226.75||211.75|
|7.||Interview – Qualifying Marks||30||30||27||27||*||*|
|8.||Final Cut off (Online test+ Interview)||306.00||290.75||276.00||246.00||274.75||255.25|
The authority will publish the LIC AAO cut off 2019 score after 2 months of the online test. The cutoff marks re the minimum marks that have to be attained by candidate in order to be selected for the post of Assistant Administrative officers AAO. The cutoff marks will depends on the following factors.
- Marks obtained by the candidates
- No. of post available
- Toughness of the paper
- No. of applicants for the post.
AAO 2019 – FAQs
Does LIC AAO exam have negative marking?
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in LIC AAO exam. The penalty for each incorrect answer is 0.25 marks.
What is the Age limit for LIC AAO?
To apply for LIC AAO, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 30 years at the time of registration. The relaxation of upper age is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
What is the fees for LIC AAO?
LIC AAO application fee is Rs. 600 for General students and Rs. 100 for OBC/SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates.
What is the salary of LIC AAO?
The newly proposed Basic Pay of LIC AAO is Rs. 32000 per month along with other allowances. If it’s implemented, then the salary of LIC AAO will become approx Rs. 44000 (in hand per month) including all benefits.
How many attempts are there for LIC AAO?
There are no such restrictions in attempting LIC AAO exam. You can give the exam as many times as you can.
How to download LIC AAO admit card?
LIC AAO admit car for preliminary and mains exam can be downloaded by providing registration number and password or date of birth on LIC India official website, licindia.in.