LIC ADO 2020: Recruitment Notification & Application form – The candidates have to apply online for LIC ADO 2020 with the requisite payment of application fee. The LIC of India will be releasing around 1000+ posts for ADO. The LIC ADO selection process comprises of 3 steps namely online examination, Interview & Medical examination of all the eligible candidates.
All the candidates who are interested in the job profile should check the notification in the job profile and apply on or before the last date of application form submission. The candidates will get the information regarding LIC ADO exam details like exam pattern & syllabus, eligibility criteria, selection process and application procedure etc. in this article.
Table of Contents
LIC ADO Recruitment 2020
LIC ADO Recruitment 2020: LIC Recruitment 2020 for over 1000 ADO (Apprentice Development Officer) vacancy to be released likely in the second week of March 2020 and online application form will be available till the first week of April 2020. There is a huge competition among the candidates to get the job in the company.
The life Insurance company will release the posts of ADO i.e. Apprentice Development Officers for which large number of candidates apply every year. This is considered as a good opportunity for those candidates who wish to make career in the most reputed organization.
LIC i.e. Life Insurance corporation of India is one of the biggest life Insurance company which has 2048 branches along with 9 divisional offices across the country. It’s an Indian state owned insurance group & investment company having the headquarters in Mumbai. It is considered as the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of the Rs. 2,529,390 crores.
It was established in the year 1956 & now the estimated number of employees is around 114733 till March 2016. The official website of the company is www.licindia.in from the year 2006, LIC has been continuously winning the reader’s digest trusted brand award.
It is also voted as India’s most trusted brand in the BFSI category according to the brand trust report. Because of such a good reputation of LIC (life Insurance Corporation) of India everybody wants to work with this company.
LIC ADO 2020 Important Dates
- The LIC ADO 2020 application form will be released through online mode in March 2020 & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till April 2020.
- The admit card for LIC ADO online test i.e. round I will be issued to the eligible candidates in June 2020.
- LIC ADO 2020 online based test will be expected to take in July 2020.
- The announcement of result for online exam will be released through online mode in end of July or 1st week of August 2020.
- The admit card for the interview process for candidates who qualify the online exam will be issued & the interview will be expected to occur in September 2020.
LIC ADO 2020 Application form
LIC ADO 2020 application form submissions will start from the second week of March to the first week of April 2020. It is advisable to apply online for LIC ADO 2020 as soon as possible to avoid the last minute rush.
All the candidates who have a desire to work as ADO in LIC of India should fill the application form through online mode only by visiting the official website of the company i.e. www.lic.india.in . To understand the application form filling process more easily, the candidates should go through the above mentioned steps & fill the application form accordingly.
Follow below mentioned steps to Apply Online for LIC ADO 2020.
- The candidates 1st of all approach the official web portal i.e. www.licindia.in & search for ADO 2020 recruitment link at the bottom of the home page
- Now click on the online application form & with in no time the application of LIC ADO recruitment 2020 will be opened on the computer screen.
- The candidate should click on the “new registration” link.
- Now the candidates have to enter all the requisite personal & professional details in the space provided. The filled details should be double checked by the candidate as there is no scope of correction later on.
- The applicant should also upload the scanned passport size recent photograph & the signature in the space provided. The candidates should use a good quality scanner to scan the documents. The application form has blurred documents will be rejected by the examination authority.
- Now the next step in the application form submission is submission of application fee. The fee should be paid as per the category of the applicant. The general category candidates belonging to SC/ST, pwd categories have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode by using Debit card (Rupay, visa, MasterCard, maestro), credit card, net banking, Mobile wallets etc.
- After the payment is done by the a candidate, he/she has to hit the “submit” tab to complete the application process successfully.
- The candidates should save the registration no. & password for future. The candidates are also advised to take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
LIC ADO 2020 Eligibility criteria
- The candidates who wish to apply for LIC ADO post must be having a bachelor’s degree in hand in any discipline from a recognized university by Govt. of India.
- The applicant from a foreign university approved for the purpose or the fellowship of the insurance institute of India, Mumbai can also be able to apply for ADO post.
The candidates who wish to apply for the LIC ADO post should be of 21 years of age & the upper age limit being specified by LIC of India is 30 years. The age relaxation has been provided to different reserved categories as per the government norms which is described as follows –
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD for general category – 10 years
- Physically challenged candidates belong to OBC will be given 13 years of relaxation.
- Physically challenged candidates who belong to SC/ST category will be given 15 years of relaxation.
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the LIC ADO application form. The candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria will not be able to appear in the examination because of the cancellation of the application form in the initial process.
LIC ADO Salary
LIC of India offers regular or fixed LIC ADO salary but LIC ADO profile is more incentive based and target oriented. If the candidate is able to generate more business as LIC apprentice development officer he / she will get a higher package in hand. Apprentice Development officer involves both marketing and sales job.
As ADO the candidate have to recruit in this job profile, the candidate will get the freedom of working hours & also get incentives based on the performance. LIC ADO salary in hand Rs.25000 – 30000 . ADO also receives other perks & allowances such as:
- Defined contributory pension scheme.
- Medical benefit
- Group savings linked Insurance (GSLT)
- Group personal accident insurance
- Vehicle advance as per the rules of Life Insurance Corporation.
So needless to mention that why most of the people apply for this job profile is because of its attractive salary and monthly compensation.
LIC ADO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Paper I||Reasoning Ability||25||25||2 hours|
|Paper II||GK & Current Affairs||25||25|
|Paper III||Insurance and Financial Marketing||50||50|
The apprentice development officer entrance exam paper comprises of 5 sections namely general knowledge & Awareness, Verbal & Nonverbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language & part of insurance and Financial marketing awareness.
The paper 1 comprises of reasoning ability & Numerical ability & will have 25 questions each paper 2 will have GK & current affairs & English language will be having 25 questions from each section i.e. total of 50 questions paper 3 will be having 50 questions based on Insurance & Financial Marketing. So a total of 150 questions in all the 3 papers.
The total marks of all the 3 papers are 150 & the time given to candidates to solve the 150 questions is 2 hours. For every correct answer +1 mark will be awarded to the candidate while for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted as the penalty. So the candidates should attempt all the papers very wisely & with full preparation.
LIC ADO 2020 preparation
LIC ADO Preparation tips and tricks: It is important to have a proper LIC ADO preparation plan and the make best use of the hard work done to crack the exam. Below are the most important preparation tips for LIC ADO 2020.
- As everybody knows “hard work is the key to success”. The candidates should prepare for the exam with full zeal & enthusiasm to get through it.
- The golden rule of every exam is “Practice makes a man perfect” so the candidates should practice as many practice papers & previous year papers as possible. It will increase the speed & accuracy of the candidate to attempt the questions.
- The applicants should be focused on the time taken to attempt the particular questions. Applicants should try to solve the questions as early as possible & try to spend less time for any questions
- The candidates should attend online test series & mock test series as these are considered to be the best ways to check their preparation for the exam.
- The candidates can also go for online coaching to achieve a good score & crack the exam
LIC ADO 2020 Admit card
The admit card for LIC ADO 2020 online exam can be obtained by the applicants through online mode only. The admit card will not be sent by post or courier to any aspiring candidate. The LIC ADO 2020 aspirants can be able to download the admit card about 10- 15 days before the examination. To download the admit card the candidate have to visit the official website and use the previously generated registration number & password.
The admit card should be downloaded in 2 phases, on for online test & the other for interview phase of the selection.The candidates who will be selected in the 1st round i.e. online test will be able for 2nd round i.e. interview.
Steps to Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2020
- Firstly, go to www.licindia.in and select download LIC ADO Admit Card 2020 under careers section.
- A new tab will open, there you need to enter Registration number & Password and click submit button.
- Then, View and Download the LIC ADO 2020 admit card.
- Lastly, take Print out of LIC ADO Admit card.
The candidates who go selected in both the rounds will be called for medical round. This will be considered as the final phase of the selection procedure. The candidates have to carry the admit card in the examination hall.
LIC ADO result 2020
The final declaration for apprentice development officer exam will be held after 2 months of the examination that will be through online mode only. In order to obtain the post of ADO, all the candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the examination. In the result released by LIC examination conducting authority only the names of those candidates will be mentioned who will obtain marks as per the cutoff score.
Steps to Check LIC ADO Result 2020
- Click Here to check LIC ADO result 2020.
- Enter your LIC ADO Registration number and Password/date of birth
- Enter image captcha and click on submit button.
- Your result status will appear along with secured marks and cut off marks.
- Download and take print out of your result for reference purpose only.
LIC ADO Cutoff 2020
After the declaration of result through online mode, LIC will release the LIC ADO cutoff score on its official web portal. Those candidates who are successfully in the exam & obtain the score more than the cutoff marks as released by LIC will be able to give the next round i.e. interview.
Life Insurance Corporation has released LIC ADO cut off marks (sectional+overall) for the year 2017. The final LIC ADO cut off score is evaluated on the basis of combining the online test and interview scores together.
Find below 2017’s LIC ADO cut off marks officially released by Life Insurance Corporation on licindia.com.
|Category||LIC ADO Cutoff|