MAT Admit Card 2018 – The MAT admit card December 2018 exam will be available from December 1st for the paper based test which is scheduled for December 9th and 10th 2018 and for the computer based test on December 15th 2018. The Admit card for MAT will only be available for the candidates who have registered for the MAT exam on time and have filled the form correctly.
Steps to Download MAT Admit card 2018 – December Exam
Only the candidates who have successfully registered to the AIMA website will be able to download the MAT admit card for December examination from December 1st onwards. Candidate can download the MAT December 2018 admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth. Admit card contains candidate’s name, form no. roll no., test date, time and venue.
Following is the detailed process for the download of MAT Admit card from the AIMA website:
- Step 1: The candidate needs to go to the AIMA website and go to the link download MAT exam admit card.
- Step 2: Once the client clicks on this, a new screen will open where the candidate is required to provide his login credentials which is the application number, date of birth of the candidate and the email ID. Once the candidate has provided all the details correctly the user needs to click on ‘submit’ button present at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: The candidate can download the admit card and can take the printout of the admit card to be taken along to the examination center.
- Step 4: One should keep the admit card safely till the counselling and admissions.
Documents required at the examination center
Following are some of the important documents and things a candidate would be required to take along to the examination center:
- MAT December 2018 admit card
- Valid Photo ID proof which could be any of the following –
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- School ID card or any other government legal document
Note: For the written exam, the candidate would also be required to carry writing material which included blue/black pen, HB pencil, Eraser and Sharpener.
Important points about MAT December 2018 Admit card
- MAT admit card for the paper based test to be held on December 9th and 10th would be available from December 1st till the exam is conducted on December 9th.
- MAT admit card for the computer based test to be held on December 15th will be available from December 10th 2 PM onwards till the exam date.
- The candidate can download the MAT admit card from the AIMA website. Please note that only successfully registered candidates can download the admit card from the website. Only the candidates who have successfully registered for the MAT exam will only be able to download the admit card.
- Admit card is the most important document that a candidate needs to carry along with him to the exam to be held on 9th December or 15th December 2018.
Important details that are present on the MAT admit card 2018
Name of the candidate: Name of the candidate should be the same as mentioned during the registration process by the candidate
Application form Number: Application number is the registration number which is required to login to the AIMA website at the time of admit card download or to see the result at a later stage.
Date and Time of the test: One should also check the date and time mentioned on the admit card. Date and time should be correctly mentioned on the admit card. For the written test, it should be December 9th while for the computer based test it should be December 15th 2018.
Test venue and Address: Admit card also contains the venue name and address of the test center. One should carefully check that the test center mentioned on the admit card has the complete address of the center for easier location.
Admit card also contains the signature and the photograph on the admit card which is the same as the one uploaded during the application form filling.
Apart from this the admit card also contains the detailed instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of exam.
There is a space for signature at the bottom of the admit card. The candidate is require to sign on the admit card in the presence of the invigilator in the examination center.
General Instructions to the Candidates
The candidate is required to reach the examination center at least 60 minutes before the exam for a hassle free conduct of the exam. One can’t carry any calculation device or electronic device along with him to the examination center which includes calculator, mobile, microphone, Bluetooth etc.
Following are some of the important instructions that the candidate is required to follow in the examination center:
For the MAT computer based test
- One should ensure to sit on the assigned seat only
- One should properly enter his details like the roll no, name, form number on the system.
- Ensure to save all the answers before moving to the next and after completing the test the candidate needs to follow the instructions of the candidate to submit the test.
For the MAT paper based test
- The candidate should enter the credentials properly at the top of answer sheet
- Candidate should remember to sign the answer sheet in the presence of invigilator
- Candidate should mark the answers on the OMR sheet properly. The ovals should be filled complete and darkened appropriately to be captured by the scanner.
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or in case the candidate is not able to download the admit card, one should immediately contact the conducting authority and get it corrected.
MAT Admit Card 2018 – FAQs
The following MAT 2018 admit card FAQs provide answers to your top MAT December 2018 related questions. Read on to learn more about the MAT 2018 admit card download process, exam dates, etc.
Question: When will the MAT Admit card 2018 released?
Question: Is it necessary to bring the MAT admit card 2018 to the test center?
Question: What will be contained in MAT December admit card 2018?
Question: Is it necessary to preserve my MAT 2018 admit card?