MAT Registration 2018: MAT is another national level exam conducted for entrance to many MBA colleges across the country. The next MAT exam will be conducted in the month of December i.e. on 2nd December. The MAT registration for the same will start on 5th October. The exam is conducted in parts two paper based tests and one computer based test. The registration of these would also be done separately.
For paper based test – phase 1, the last date is November 20th and for phase 2 paper based test and computer based test it is December 8th.
|MAT Registration 2018||Start date||Closing date|
|MAT Online Registration||October 5, 2018||December 8, 2018|
|MAT Registration fee for PBT Or CBT||Rs.1550/-||—|
|MAT Registration fee for both PBT and CBT||Rs.2650/-||—|
|MAT Admit Card download||PBT: November 25, 2018 & CBT: December 12, 2018||Till exam date|
|MAT December Exam date for Paper Based Test||December 2, 2018||—|
|MAT December Exam date for computer based test||December 15, 2018||If number is less will be completed on Sep 15 itself|
|MAT December exam Result date||December 25, 2018||—|
The candidate to submit application form for the paper based test or the computer based test or submit the application form for both. The application for appearing for either computer based of paper based test is Rs 1550 or the candidate can pay a fee of Rs 2650 for both the exams.
In order to fill the MAT application form 2018, the candidate needs to fill the form using this user id and password. Following is the detailed procedure for the registration of MAT December exam.
MAT Registration 2018 – Application form Procedure
Find below the detailed procedure for filling the MAT application form 2018 for December exam:
Step 1 – Create login
The first step for filling the Mat application form is to create login credentials. For this the applicant needs to go to the AIMA MAT official website and create the login. One would require a valid email-ID for logging. The email-ID would be required for validation purposes as well as for sharing any details.
Direct link for MAT Registration 2018 (December): https://mat.aima.in/dec18/
Step 2 – filling the MAT Application form 2018
After successfully logging to the AIMA website using the registration number and password generated in the 1st step. In this section the applicant would be required to provide various details which include:
- Test taking options: Here the user needs to select the option, whether the applicant wants to appear for written or computer based test or both
- Test center choice: here the applicant would be required to select the center of his choice
- Personal details: this involves entering the personal details like name of the candidate, Address, date of birth, category, correspondence address, Parent name, nationality, Photo ID whether and the details
- Education details: here the person would be required to provide the details of the latest exam recently based which includes the details of the graduation and 10th and 12th classes.
Step 3 – Check filled details and confirm
One should check all the details and see that the information so provided is correct to the best of the knowledge of the candidate. Once the applicant is sure of the information, he needs to click on the submit button present at the bottom of the page
Step 4 – Upload Photo and Signature
The next step is to upload the recent passport size photograph and the signature. Following guidelines should be followed while uploading these:
Photograph: Upload a recent colored photograph on the form. Make sure that the picture is of good quality and should be taken on a light background. The picture should be in a jpg or jpeg format and should have a maximum size of 50kb.
Signature: Sign on a blank white paper with a black ink. Scan the paper and make sure to take only the required area of the page and not the entire page. The sign should be proper and should match with the signature at the time of writing the exam; otherwise, the candidature will be canceled. The picture should be in a jpg or jpeg format and should have a maximum size of 50kb.
Step 5 – Application fee Payment
This is the final step of the application form filling. One can fill the form through online mode of payment. The various modes of payment available are debit/credit card or using the net banking facility. Once the payment for the exam is made, the candidate cannot change the details provided.
Candidate would be required to pay the requisite fee based on the selection made earlier. For the paper based/computer based test the total fee is 1550 rupees. While a person who has selected both the options, he/she would be required to pay a total of 2650/ Rupees.
Step 6 – View and print the application form
The process for application form is complete after making the payment of requisite amount. Not the can view the filled in application form and can take the print out of the form for any future reference.
MAT application form correction 2018
In case the applicant wants to make the change in the application form. The change can be successfully made in the application form at any stage till the final form is submitted.
Following is the procedure for making the change:
- Login as existing registered user
- Go to the page where correction is required
- Make necessary changes and save
- Do not submit the MAT 2018 December application form till you are satisfied that all the entered details are correct.
- After submission of your application form and making payment, no correction in personal details and other key areas is allowed.
Required documents for MAT Registration 2018
Find below the required documents for MAT Registration 2018 while filling the online application form.
- Photograph: The photograph should be latest and passport size.It should be taken with a white back ground for clarity purpose. Make sure that the photograph should be in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Signature: The signature should be taken on a white paper for clarity. The size of the scanned image of the signature should be in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- To make online Payment: Candidate should have a valid debit card or credit card or net banking details while making online payment for MAT application form.
- Basic and Personal Details: Valid Email ID, education qualifications, address, etc.