NEET Admit card 2019 download hall tickets: NEET 2019 exam is being conducted by the national testing agency and all the things related to notification, admit card, conduct of the exam is the responsibility of NTA. The admit card for the exam will be released on 15th April, 2019 and can be downloaded from the official website of NTA NEET i.e. nta.ac.in.
NEET 2019 exam is scheduled to conducted in online mode on 5th May 2019 and it is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card along with them to the center. The NEET 2019 admit card will not be shared as a hard copy through mail. Thus, it is important for the candidates to read all the instructions properly, fill the application form correctly and follow all the important dates.
NEET Admit Card 2019 – Important Dates
|Release of NEET 2019 Admit Card||April 15, 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||May 5, 2019|
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of Test Centers||150|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2019?
Find below the process, the candidates needs to follow for downloading the NEET admit card 2019:
- Step 1: Applicant needs to go to the official website of NTA NEET i.e. nta.ac.in. for downloading the admit card.
- Step 2: Candidates for the security purpose required to provide basic details like application/registration number, date of birth and the captcha details as they appear. After entering all the details, one needs to click on “submit” button present at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Once the person clicks on submit button, his admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: One can download the NEET admit card 2019 or take a printout of the same to be take along at the center.
- Step 5: Print out of the admit card can be taken by simply clicking on the “print” button present on the screen.
Student should check all the details present on the admit card as the same will be used by the authorities at the time of counselling and final admissions. If a person finds any discrepancy in the information or there is any information missing on the admit card, he/she should immediately contact the NEET authorities for making the changes at the earliest.
NEET 2019 Resources:
NEET 2019 will be conducted in 150 exam centers across India in about 84 cities. Candidates can select the exam center of choice. NTA tries to allocate the selected exam center. Your admit card will have the details of the allotted exam center along with the address.
Details in NEET Admit Card 2019
Following are the details present on the NEET 2019 admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate for the exam
- Candidate’s registration number generated while filling the form
- Exam slot which include date and time of the exam
- Candidate’s father’s and mother’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s gender, age and address
- Candidates category
- Medium of the exam chosen by the candidate
- Venue name of the center and complete address of the venue
- Candidate’s signature
- IP address and time of downloading the admit card
Important instructions to be followed by the candidate
Candidate should try to reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before team commences, this will help in smooth functioning of the process. Also if a person reaches late to the center, he will not be allowed to enter the center. Also one is required to follow certain guidelines/instructions at the examination center, the guidelines are also present on the admit card. Please read these guideline very carefully before going the examination center:
- Barred Items: the candidate is not allowed to carry any electronic device along with him to the center which include any mobile device, calculator, microphone or any Bluetooth device along with him. Carrying any such electronic item to the examination center will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the person.
- Dress Code: the candidates are required to adhere to the dress code guidelines at the examination center, one is also not allowed to wear any kind of watch at the examination center.
- Visit the examination center once in advance: one should visit the examination center once in advance as well to avoid any problems on the day of the exam in locating the center.
- Reach the center on time: One should reach the center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam, reaching exam center on time will help the authorities to conduct the exam in an organized manner without any delay.
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center late while the exam begins, also the person cannot leave the exam center before the exam gets over.
- Please note that the admit card would only be issued if the person complies with the eligibility criteria and also fills the form correctly to the best of his knowledge.
- One should also preserve the NEET admit card 2019, as it is a mandatory document to the examination center.
NEET Admit Card 2019 – FAQs
The following NEET 2019 admit card FAQs provide answers to your top NEET 2019 related questions. Read on to learn more about the NEET 2019 admit card download process, exam dates, etc.
Question: When will the NEET Admit card 2019 released?
Question: Is it necessary to bring the NEET admit card 2019 to the test center?
Question: What will be contained in NEET admit card 2019?
Question: Is it necessary to preserve my NEET 2019 admit card?