SBI Clerk Admit card 2019: SBI clerk 2019 admit card would be available to the candidates who have successfully registered to the examination. The SBI clerk 2019 admit card can be downloaded online from the SBI portal by entering the login credentials on the page.
SBI clerk hall ticket 2019 will be released by the state bank of India tentatively from June 6, 2019 to till the exam dates of prelims exam, which is scheduled on June 23, 24 & 30, 2019.
|SBI Clerk Preparation||SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Result|
Please note that candidates won’t be getting hard copy of the admit card. Separate admit cards would be shared for SBI clerk prelims and mains exam. Find below the procedure for downloading the SBI clerk 2019 admit card.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Visit the SBI official website, sbi.co.in/careers
- Click on the link to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Fill the registration number and password allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Click on login button to download admit card.
- Verify the details on the SBI Clerk 2019 admit card and take a print out.
In case there is any discrepancy one should contact the official authorities at the earliest. Applicants should contact the SBI help desk for any changes required or non – receipt of the admit card. Any query with respect to this needs to be made at the contact no. 022-22820427 between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm during the working days. Applicant can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate 2019’.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Details Mentioned
The admit card of SBI clerk would contain following details:
- Roll number of the candidate: This is assigned by the SBI authorities, this is the unique number which can be used as a source of reference as well at any time during future.
- Name and Address: The admit card also contains the name of the person and correspondence address.
- Date and time of the exam: The admit card would also contain the date and time of the exam
- Venue name and address: The admit card also contains the name of venue and the complete address of the venue.
- The admit card also has the space for affixing recent passport size photograph. One should affix the same photograph as uploaded during the application form filling.
- The admit card also contains the space for signature of the candidate at the bottom.
One should check all the details present on the admit card. As wrong details present on the admit card could lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the exam center.
In case a person does not receive the admit card on time or there is wrong/incomplete information on the admit card, one should immediately contact the SBI authorities through Email-ID or phone and get the required thing corrected.
SBI PO Admit Card 2019 – Instructions to the Candidates
The admit card also contains the instructions to be followed while going to the exam center or during the exam. Find below the details of the instructions present on the admit card:
- No documents except an admit card and a photo ID proof will be allowed to be taken along at the examination center.
- In case any candidate is found to be indulging in suspicious activities, he will not be allowed to sit in the examination center.
- Electronic device or assisting devices such as log tables, calculator, mobile phones, Bluetooth device or microphone, personal laptop etc., are not permitted in the examination center.
- One should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam as candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center late.
Documents Accepted as Photo ID Proof
If the person fails to submit the identification document at the examination center, he/she will not be allowed to enter the center. One of the following documents as a photo-ID proof is acceptable at the examination center:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Any signed document by the college authorities etc.
The examination authorities will be taking the thumb impression of the candidate at the examination center for identity purpose. Thus, the person is advised to co-operate in giving thumb impression as well as should not apply any external thing on the hands that may distort the finger prints.
SBI Clerk Pre-examination training Call Letter
Candidates can get SBI clerk call letter for pre-examination training from the official website by entering their registration number and pass word to attend for exclusive training by the state bank of India. For SC/ST category candidates are eligible to attend for Pre exam training at the requisite centers, this is done to make them aware of the exam pattern and also help them get used to the infrastructure used on the exam.
SBI will also conduct training before the exam at various centers across the country. Pre-examination training will help in making the students aware of the process for the online exam. Students who are interested to avail this service needs to get it in advance.
The candidate would be required to pay for the service by self. The candidates who want to attend the online training needs to collect the SBI clerk call letter of the pre-examination training online by using the logging credentials for the same.