SBI Clerk Application form 2019: SBI Clerk 2019 Application form can be filled online only, thus any other mode for form filling is not available. Candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk 2019 exam from January 20, 2019 to February 10, 2019. Find below the direct link to apply for SBI clerk exam along with instructions, last date, fee payment and process.
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Preparation||SBI Clerk 2019 Notification|
Document Checklist Before Apply for SBI Clerk 2019
Before filling the SBI clerk 2019 application form, candidates should ensure that he/she has the following documents available.
- A valid email ID and Mobile number: One should have these as these are required for the validation purpose and also for the intimation purpose at any stage. Thus, one should have the email-ID / mobile number same and active throughout the selection procedure.
- Card credentials: One should also have a mode of payment debit/credit card or net banking service active for making the online payment.
- Scanned Documents: Candidate is also required to upload a scanned copy of recent photograph and a scanned copy of signature on white background. The size of both of them should be in the allowable range.
Ultimate Guide to fill SBI Clerk Application form 2019
Find below the step by step guide for filling the SBI Clerk online application form 2019:
Step 1: SBI Clerk Registration 2019
Candidates will be required to visit the official SBI website for filling in the SBI clerk online application form 2019. Find below the official website for the exam https://bank.sbi/careers. The foremost stem is registration to the site which will generate a registration number which can be used as a user ID every time a person logins and the password.
- Go to https://bank.sbi/careers then select SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Next, select “new registration” to get fresh login details.
- Now provide your Full Name, Email ID, and Phone Number and submit the same.
- Finally, enter the captcha and click on”save and next” button.
You will get registration ID and password to your email id and phone number. Make sure to keep these details till completion of SBI clerk 2019 recruitment process. Use these login details to fill the remaining application form, uploading documents and making fee payment.
Once registered on the SBI portal, the candidate can fill the application form online.
Step 2: Upload your Photograph and Signature
In the second step, candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature images by login using registration id and password. Here, make sure to upload documents as per below given dimensions and sizes to get approved your SBI clerk application form 2019.
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of signature file should be in the range of 10 KB to 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
After uploading documents, click on “save and next” button to fill academic & personal details.
Step 3: Fill Academic and Personal details
Here candidates have to fill remaining part of SBI clerk 2019 application form by providing their academic and personal details. This includes filling in various details including personal and educational details. While filling in the educational details which include 10th, 12th and graduation details, one should make use of the original documents to enter the marks correctly.
Candidates should provide the following details in the third step of application form.
- Select category you belong for reservation.
- Also select local official language
- Enter your academic details such as marks and grades in Class 10 & 12 and graduation.
- Provide permanent and temporary addresses for communication purpose.
After providing all required details in the SBI Clerk application form 2019 , simply click on “I Agree” checkbox to move to next step.
Step 4: Preview filled SBI Clerk Application form 2019
In this step, candidates can preview their filled SBI clerk 2019 application forms. If they would like to make changes, simply edit any details. It’s important to cross check all details by then and Once satisfied with provided details, proceed towards the payment of the application fee.
This step is treated as the final step of SBI Clerk application form 2019. After that, no changes will be accepted.
After this the candidate would be required to pay the requisite payment for the application form.
Step 5: Payment of Application fee
The final step which is fee payment needs to be done through online mode only using debit/credit card of using net banking service. The application form and the intimation charges are variable depending on the category to which a person belongs:
- For SC/ST/PwD/XS candidates the fee is Rs. 100 only which is the intimation charges only.
- For General and the OBC category, the fee is Rs. 600 which includes the fee for application form as well as the intimation charges.
Once the payment of application is done a receipt will be generated. One can keep the printout of this receipt for any future references. It’s recommended to take a print out of the filled SBI clerk 2019 application form on successful completion of the fee payment.
SBI Clerk Application form 2019 Last Date
|Start of SBI Clerk 2019 application form||January 20, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Application form Last Date||February 10, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Date – Prelims||June 23, 24 & 30, 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 result- Prelims||July 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Exam date – Mains||August 5, 2019|
|Final SBI Clerk 2019 Result||September 2019|
SBI clerk 2019 application form will available from January 20, 2019. The last date to submit application form is February 10, 2019. The candidate should strictly abide by the last date for submission of SBI clerk online application form to prevent cancellation of the form.
Important Instructions while filling Application form
- Candidates can also choose their preferred test center while filling the application form.
- Once the person has provided all the details, one should thoroughly check all the details before proceeding further. Next step in this would be the payments page, here the person can give the requisite amount through the payment gateway which is integrated with the application form.
- The payment can be made through the use of a valid debit/credit card or using net banking.
- After successful payment of the fee, e-receipt of the application form will be generated. One should take the print out of the filled in application form and the e-receipt for any future reference.
- One should fill each and every details very carefully as furnishing incomplete or wrong information in the form could result in cancellation of the candidature.
Get Help in Different Ways
In case the candidate faces any problem while filling the SBI clerk 2019 application form, he/she can contact the customer support which is available over the phone from Monday to Friday 11 am to 6 pm or mail his queries. While writing the email, one should mention the subject line as ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate 2019’.
SBI Clerk 2019 Application form – FAQs
Is there any age limit to apply for SBI Clerk exam?
Yes, the age limit for SBI clerk exam is 20 to 28 years for unreserved category candidates and 5 years upper age relaxation will applicable to SC/ST category candidates.
Are SBI Clerk application fees refundable?
The SBI clerk application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.
Can I pay the SBI clerk application fees through debit card?
Yes, you can pay SBI clerk application fees through debit card or credit card or net banking login credentials. However, there is no facility available to pay fees in offline payment such as by Bank Demand Draft, Cash or Cheque.
Can I change my SBI clerk exam center?
You can’t change exam center after submission of SBI clerk application form. There is no such option available at any cost.