SBI PO Admit Card 2019 – Download Hall Ticket / Call Letter : SBI PO Prelims Admit card 2019 would be available on the official website tentatively from June 18, 2019 onwards for the preliminary exam which is scheduled for July 1, 2019.
Candidates can download the SBI PO 2019 admit card online by providing the correct credentials on the website generated during registration which includes registration number and the password. If the user fails to provide the correct details for logging he/she would fail to download the admit card.
As soon as the SBI PO 2019 registration is complete the admit cards would be available for download. The admit cards will not be shared as a hard copy but needs to be downloaded from the official website of the state bank of India.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2019
The link for downloading the SBI PO admit card 2019 would remain active till the exam date. The candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall only with the copy of admit card. Along with the admit card, the candidate will be required to carry with them a recent photograph as well any official photo ID proof along with them to the center which could be Aadhaar card, driving license, Voter ID card or any other legal document.
According to the official SBI PO 2019 notification, preliminary examination will be held on 1st, 7th & 8th July 2019, the admit card for the same to be released on 18th June 2019 and it would be available till the exam date. The SBI PO result for prelims likely to be out on July 15, 2019.
Find below the instructions for downloading the SBI PO admit card 2019
- One needs to go to the official website of SBI PO for downloading the admit card.
- The first page is the login page, here the user needs to provide the logging credentials which include the registration number and the password generated while filling the application form.
- Also, the person needs to enter the security captcha code for verification purpose.
- Once the user clicks on the “login” button the user will to his SBI PO admit card 2019 for the preliminary/main exam.
- The user can take the printout of the SBI PO admit card to be taken along to the examination center.
In case there is any discrepancy one should contact the official authorities at the earliest. One should contact the SBI help desk for any changes required or non – receipt of the admit card. Any query with respect to this needs to be made at the contact no. 022-22820427 between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm during the working days. One can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2019”.
For certain SC/ST candidates SBI also conducts Pre exam training at the requisite centers, this is done to make them aware of the exam pattern and also help them get used to the infrastructure used on the exam.
Bio metric verification through the SBI PO admit card 2019
At the exam center, one is also required to undergo biometric verification through the SBI PO admit card.
- Biometric verification is the part of the attendance procedure at the center
- Candidates are required to go through this for the verification purpose
- The biometric verification includes scanning of their thumb and retina.
- A candidate who refuses to go through this verification process would not be allowed to enter the examination center.
The candidates are required to follow all the rules and regulations in the examination hall which are also mentioned at the back of the ticket, this also includes reaching the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the examination timing. Any illegal event or activity done by the candidate in the examination hall could also lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
SBI PO Admit card 2019 includes various details such as:
- Roll Number for the examination
- Name and address as furnished while submitting the application form
- Date and time of examination
- Venue name, venue code and compete address of the venue
- Apart from this admit card has the space for affixing recent passport size photograph. It should be same as used during the filling of the application form.
Do’s and don’ts related to SBI PO 2019 admit card:
- After downloading the SBI PO 2019 admit card, check that all the information provided on the admit card is filled accurately as mentioned while filling the application form.
- Address for the venue should be correct and complete to avoid any hassles on the latest.
- One should also make sure to affix the latest photograph in time to avoid hassles at the last point.
- Carrying the admit card along is necessary as it will be checked at the center.
- One should carefully read all the instructions properly as mentioned on the admit card which also mentions to reach the center at least 30 minutes before the exam timing.
- Candidate is not allowed to take the mobile along at the center. One is also not allowed to take the calculator along with them to the examination center. In case, there is any discrepancy in the admit card which includes correct venue details, name and address as provided during the filling of application form.
Instructions in SBI PO Admit Card 2019
Following is the details of the instructions present in the SBI PO 2019 admit card:
- SBI admit card along with other necessary documents along at the center
- Candidate will be required to carry a ball point pen along at the center
- Biometric data including the thumb impression would be captured at the test venue
- Assisting things such as calculator, log tables etc. are not allowed at the center.
- Electronic devices such as mobile, Bluetooth, microphone etc. are not allowed at the center.
- Eatables etc. are also not allowed at the center.