SBI PO Result 2019: SBI PO 2019 result for the preliminary exam will be declared soon after the exam for each tier. All those students who clear the 1st round will appear for the 2nd round and the candidates who qualify for the 2nd round will qualify for the Group discussion and personal interview.
It is presumed that like last year, there will not be sectional cut-offs, therefore candidates can focus on the increasing their overall score. The cut-off of the exam would be decided by the exam conducting authorities. For a general idea on the cut-off one can check the previous year’s cut-off.
The online test of SBI PO 2019 preliminary exam would be over by July 7, 2019 and the results for the same would be out by July 15, 2019. Similarly Main exam would be conducted on August 4, 2019 and the result for the same would be available by August 20, 2019. For the qualifying students, the Group discussion and the interview would be held between September 24, 2019 – October 12, 2019 and the result for the same would available by November 1, 2019.
How to Check SBI PO Result 2019
SBI PO Result 2019 for preliminary exam and Main exam will be available soon after the exams. Candidates who have applied will appear in Preliminary exam and those who will qualify will move on to the Main exam. The result of the Preliminary exam is expected to be declared on July 15, 2019, while mains exam result will be out in August.
Simply follow the below provided procedure to check the SBI PO result 2019 and download scorecard as well.
- Step 1: Click on the direct link of the SBI PO result 2019.
- Step 2: The Candidate needs to provide the logging credentials which include the registration number and the password generated while filling the application form.
- Step 3: Also, the person needs to enter the security captcha code for verification purpose.
- Step 4: Then click on the submit button. It displays your SBI PO 2019 result with marks and cut off score, and the most importantly the qualifying status for main exam.
- Step 5: Download/print your SBI PO result 2019, if required for the future record.
Those, who qualify in prelims exam, they need to download SBI PO admit card 2019 for main exam. It is estimated that the bank will be short listing 10 times the number of seats available for the final selection.
From the previous year exams it is estimated that the cut-off for SBI PO exam 2019 would be as follows:
Preliminary exam: For the general category it is estimated that the cut-off would be in the range 51-53, for SC around 41-44, for ST category 27-32 while for OBC 45 -48.
Similarly for the main exam, the cut-off is expected to be in the following range for different categories; for general in the range of 126-130, for SC category in the range of 108-111, for ST category in the range of 92-98 and for OBC, in the range of 115-120.
Please note that above is the estimated range based completely on the last year cut-offs.
Some of the key points regarding SBI PO cut off 2019
- SBI PO 2019 cut off is the minimum marks required by the candidate for qualifying to the next round.
- Cut off score is designed to select the deserving students for the post of PO as it is very difficult to interview each and every aspirant thus a process is designed to select the deserving students from the complete batch.
- If a person secures marks which are equal to the cut-off marks for the Preliminary or main exam, he/she will be qualified for the next round
- A small difference in the marks could make a large difference in the selection of the candidate.
- It is important for the candidates to fare well in all the different levels like the preliminary written exam, main written exam, group discussion or interview stage. There is a role and weightage of each and every round, thus a holistic preparation is important for final selection.
How to Check Final SBI PO Result 2019
How to check the final or the result for any particular round? – find below the detailed process for checking the SBI PO result:
- Go to the official website for SBI through any of the web browsers listed above
- Go to the current vacancies on the SBI website, then go to results.
- Click on the first link which says “list of selected candidates who have cleared main exam for Group discussion and personnel interview”.
- Once you click there, list of candidates who have cleared the exam will open
- One can simply Ctrl F and search the roll number or the name and see if the person has cleared the exam or not. If your name appears in the list, then you have qualified for the next round.
SBI PO 2019 is an all-round test of the skills starting from Math, logical reasoning, English communication and comprehension, general awareness, analytical skills as well testing other skills like a ability to present your ideas, ability to convince people and put forth your thoughts. Hard work and dedication are the two most important tools to get through this competitive exam.