SSC CHSL 2019 Admit card will be released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on the official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Eligibe candidates can download SSC CHSL admit card 2019 by visiting their SSC regional website and entering the details of roll number or registration number and date of birth from June 20, 2019 to till the exam date.
|Release of SSC CHSL 2019 admit card Tier I||June 20, 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 tier I exam date||July 1 to 26, 2019.|
|Release of SSC CHSL 2019 admit card Tier II||Sep 19, 2019.|
|SSC CHSL tier II exam date||Sep 29, 2019.|
How to download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019
The admit card for SSC CHSL 2019 can be obtained through online mode only. The steps to download the SSC CHSL admit card is as follows-
- Step-1: The applicants have to visit the official regional SSC website & click on the link “Download SSC CHSL 2019 admit card”
- Step-2: The webpage will be opened in which the details such as registration & date of birth should be entered by the candidate in the space provided
- Step-3: The SSC CHSL admit card will be displayed on the screen of computer. The applicants should download & save it.
- Step-4: The candidates should take the print out of the admit card for future reference.
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CHSL preparation||SSC CHSL 2019|
In case you forgot your SSC CHSL Registration Number or Roll Number, simply follow the below mentioned steps to recover and download SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the official SSC CHSL website, www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the regional link to download the admit card for SSC CHSL exam.
- Enter your name and also provide other details such as your Father name and Date of birth.
- It will display your registration number and roll number. Use these details to download SSC CHSL admit card 2019.
- Finally, take the printout and produce it to take the exam on exam day.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 – Download by Regional
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura||North Eastern Region||Download|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Eastern Region||Download|
|J&K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab||North Western Sub-Region||Download|
|Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Central Region||Download|
|Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||North Region||Download|
|Gujrat, Goa and Maharashtra||Western Region||Download|
|Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||MP Sub-Region||Download|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery and Tamil Nadu||Southern Region||Download|
|Kerala and Karnataka||KKR region||Download|
SSC CHSL 2019 Admit card for Tier 1 will be available to download by the applicant on regional website of staff selection commission. The admit card for the exam can be download one week or 10 days before the exam. The CHSL admit card for tier 1 can be downloaded in the month of March.
The candidates who are able to qualify tier 1 will be eligible to appear for tier 1 & the applicants who qualify both the Tier I & Tier II successfully will go for document verification process. Those candidates who successfully submit the SSC CHSL application from 2019 can be able to download the admit card. There are 9 SSC regions.
The admit cards can be obtained from the official website as per the region preference. The 9 regions are as follows with their official website-
- Eastern Region – www.sscer.org
- Kerala Karnataka region – www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- Southern Region – www.ssccr.gov.in
- North Eastern region – www.sscner.org.in
- Western region – www.sscwr.net
- Madhya Pradesh Region – www.sscmpr.org
- Central Region – www.ssc-cr.org
- North Western Region – www.sscnwr.org
- Northern Region – www.sscnr.net.in
The applicants have to enter their respective registration number and date of birth to download the admit card. It should be noted that the separate admit card will be issued for each tier.
SSC CHSL stands for staff selection commission combined higher secondary level. This examination is conducted by SSC on the annual basis for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of LDC i.e. Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant & data entry operator. There are 2 papers for SSC CHSL. The admit cards for both the tiers will be issued separately.
Details written on the SSC CHSL Admit card 2019
The following details are mentioned on the SSC CHSL 2019 Admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number & gender of candidate
- Category of the applicant.
- Date, time & venue of the exam center.
- The admit card will contain candidate’s ID & Password which will be required by the candidate at the time of online examination.
- Important instruction to be followed by the applicant in the examination hall.
- Candidate’s photograph.
SSC CHSL Exam centers
The SSC CHSL Exam centers are present in the following states-
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Andra pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Arunachal Pradesh
Discrepancy in the admit card of SSC CHSL 2019
After the applicant download the SSC CHSL 2019 Admit card successfully, it is the 1st duty of the candidate to check all the details written on it. If the candidate finds any kind of error in the admit card, the candidate has to contact concerned Regional/ sub regional office with proof of application from submission.
Documents to be carried by the candidate on the exam day
- The candidate should be having his/her admit card which should be properly printed & every word should be clearly visible.
- The candidates should carry 2 passport size photographs which they have upload at the time of application form filling procedure.
- The candidates should have to valid id proof certified by govt. of India. It can be Aadhar card, driving license, and voter id or law card. The details mentioned on the admit card should be exactly similar to photo ID proof.
Failure to bring any of the above documents, lead to cancellation of right of candidate to appear in the exam.
SSC CHSL Examination Day Instruction
- The candidate should reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to have admit card, valid id proof & 2 passport size photographs without which the candidates won’t be able to appear in the exam.
- The candidate should not carry any electronic items, watches, calculators, mobile phone, pages etc. in the examination hall.
- The candidate found to be using illegal ways in the exam will be punished according to the norms of govt. & will be debarred from giving exam in future also.
- The candidates should leave the examination hall after the exam time is over after informing the invigilators.