SSC CHSL 2019 Result: The staff selection commission (SSC) will declare the result for SSC CHSL tier 1 & tier 2 separately through online mode only. SSC CHSL Result 2019 tier 1 will be released in the last week of August 2019 on the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in, candidates can easily check their results by searching their respective roll number in pdf file.
Steps to check the SSC CHSL Result 2019 Tier I
- The applicant should go to the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Next, click on the “Combined Higher secondary Examination (CHSL) tier 1 result – 2019”.
- The candidates will be able to see the list of roll numbers & names. If he/she finds his roll number & name in the list, he/she has qualified the test.
- The candidates are advised to download the pdf file & take the printout of it for future use.
Note: The steps to check the tier 2 result of SSC CHSL is same as that of tier 1.
|SSC CHSL 2019||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
The Tier I of SSC CHSL 2019 is an online exam and consists of only objective type of questions. The candidates will be given 4 options for every question & he/she has to choose the most appropriate answer among them appropriate answer among them. This paper 1 is of 200 marks. In this exam there is provision of negative marking, .5 marks will be deducted as penalty for every wrong answer. The exam paper consist of the following sections-
- General Intelligence
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
SSC recruitment is done for the group B non-gazette & group C non-technical vacancies in the country. The tier 1 exam will be conducted tentatively in mid of April 2019 & the result is expected to be declared in the last week of June 2019.
The tier 2 exam which is description paper will be held in mid of July 2019 tentatively & the result for the same is expected to be released in the month of October 2019.
The tier 3 exam which comprises of typing or skill best will be held in end of December 2019 or beginning of January 2020 & the declaration of tier 3 result will take place in March 2020 according to the previous year analysis.
Procedure to calculate tier 1 score for SSC SHSL 2019
The candidate will be awarded with 2 marks for each correct answer & .50 marks i.e. 1/2 will be deducted for every wrong answer as a penalty.
Tier 2 Exam – The tier 2 exam is pen & paper based test & there is no provision for negative marking. The minimum marks to be scored by the candidate to qualify the exam are 33%.
Process to calculate final result: Final result will be calculated by adding the marks recurred by candidate in tier 1 & tier 2.
Final result – marks secured in tier 1 + marks secure in tier 2.
SSC CHSL 2019 cut off Marks
The SSC CHSL cut off 2019 score is different for every single category candidates & the candidates have to secure the cutoff score as per their category to qualify the exam. The cut off list will be released at the time of declaration of result. The cutoff list for tier 1 & tier 2 will be released separately.
Following are the official SSC CHSL cut off for 2018 released by the staff selection commission.
|Category||Cut off*||Candidates Available|
The expected category wise cut off list for SSC CHSL 2019 for tier 1 is as follows:
- SC – 108.00
- ST – 99.00
- OBC – 120.00
- Ex Serviceman – 64.50
- Unreserved / gen category – 127.50
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 cutoff marks will be 33%. It means the students have to score minimum of 33% marks to be eligible to give tier 3 exam.
Tier 3 is tying test/skill test exam. For DEO i.e. Data entry Operator the minimum speed required is 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. The candidates who opt for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute whereas candidate who opt for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute
SSC CHSL 2019 Answer key
The final answer key for SSC CHSL 2019 will be released by authority & will be uploaded on its official website. Find the following steps to download the answer key of SSC CHSL 2019.
- The candidate should visit the official website of SSC CHSL 2019 i.e. ssc.ni.in.
- The webpage will be opened on the screen asking the roll no. of the candidate, password & exam date.
- The candidates after entering all the information hit the “submit” tab & the answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check their answers & estimate their probable scores in the exam.
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2019
Candidates who will qualify the tier 1 exam successfully will be eligible to appear for tier 2 exam of CHSL. The separate cut off will be released for both tier 1 & tier 2 exams. The candidates who qualify tier 2 exam & scored minimum 33% marks will be called for interview process which is referred as tier 3 & is qualifying in nature.
The candidates who will be successful in qualifying tier 3 will be called for document verification procedure. Final allotment of different posts to candidates will be done on the basis of their merit position & the option chosen by the applicants during document verification.
In case, one or more candidates scores same marks, then SSC will prepare merit list based on the following conditions:
- Total Marks in tier I and II of SSC CHSL exams
- Total marks in SSC CHSL tier II exam
- Total marks in SSC CHSL tier I exam
- Date of birth, preference given to older aged candidates.
- Alphabetical order by first name of the candidates
At the time of documents verification, the candidates should bring the following particulars to the verification center
- Class 10 Examination certificate
- Class 12 Exam Certificate
- Caste certificate