SSC CD Apply Online 2018 – SSC GD Constable Online application form 2018: The candidates who intend to apply online for SSC GD constable registration should apply on the website portal in two parts. They are:
- Part 1: One time registration.
- Part 2: Online application form.
SSC GD Constable 2018 notification out for 54,953 different ground duty (GD) constable jobs in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA and SSF forces. Eligible male and female candidates may apply online directly from the SSC Online registration website ssc.nic.in from 17 August to 17 Sep 2018.
Submission of SSC GD Constable Online application form have been started from 17-08-2018 and the last date to submit the application would be on 17-09-2018. However, application fee payment can be done till 23-09-2018. The eligible aspirants must apply between these dates. It is advisable to apply online for SSC GD Constable 2018 as soon as possible to avoid the last time rush.
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Event||Date|
|Starting date of SSC GD Constable Application Form||17 August 2018|
|Last date of SSC GD Constable application form||17 Sep 2018|
|Offline Challan Generation End Date||17 Sep 2018 (up to 5 pm)|
|Payment Through SBI Challan||23 Sep 2018|
Part 1: SSC One time registration
All the candidates who intend to appear for SSC GD Constable exam have to start a fresh registration. Old username and password is not functional, hence you have to create a new one. Read the instructions carefully before applying for the exam. Keep the below mentioned documents handy while applying for SSC one time registration.
- Active mobile number on which you will be receiving OTP
- Active email ID on which you will be receiving OTP
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number, in case you do not have furnish details of Voter ID Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID, Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Hall ticket number of Class 10 board exam
- Scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB), the image should be clear, else the application will be rejected
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB), the image should be clear, else the application will be rejected
- Scanned Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format (10KB to 30 KB), in case Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not submitted. Applications with blurred images are liable for rejection.
- Disability Certificate in JPEG/ PDF format (20KB to 50KB), in case the candidate has disability and still eligible for suitable government jobs.
Once you are ready with all the above mentioned documents, now you can start SSC one time registration process by visiting website http://ssc.nic.in and clicking on login. You will be prompted to submit basic details, professional details, contact information and photo docs (photo, signature and disability certificate, if any).
The details filled in the application form should be accurate and should be as per the Aadhaar Number and matriculation certificate. Inorder to get the correct information you will be required to give Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, Mother’s name, date of birth twice inorder to avoid any errors and mismatch.
Matriculation Examination Details such as Name of Education Board, Roll Number, Year of passing, Gender, Highest Level of Educational Qualification should be provided.
Email ID holds equal importance as the mobile number. It will be verified with One Time Password (OTP). It will be the username of the SSC online system. Commission will communicate any information with the registered email address.
The mobile number which you will be providing is critical and should be active all the time as it will be the means of communication between you and the commission. The mobile number is also useful for retrieval of the password, in case you forget. It can also be used to retrieve your password.
Once your basic details are submitted you will be asked to confirm mobile number and email ID.
|S. No||Provide / Enter|
|1 to 10||Basic Details|
|14||Disabilities if any|
|15 to 18||Permanent & Present Address|
|19 to 22||Upload Photo and Signature|
- Note 1: Disabilities – if any provide Disability Certification Number and upload Disability Certificate.
- Note 2: Photo and Signature – This section will also ask for the left thumb impression in case you have not submitted your Aadhar number. In case the candidate does not have left thumb, then right thumb impression should be provides if not Left great toe or otherwise right great toe in order.
Save the information uploaded on the website. The candidate can save the information as draft and can reuse the template when required. The draft can be emailed to your registered email ID. Review the information submitted before final submission.
You will be given only one chance to edit the basic information. The information once submitted cannot be changes or edited. Double check your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, matriculation details should be as per matriculation certificate.
The one-time registration is completed after receiving and submitting OTPs on the registered mobile number and Email ID. Enter the OTPs as received to complete the registration process.
Note: Complete the registration process within 7 days of submission of basic details else your submission will be nullified. Any wrong information provided will stake your candidature for the examination.
Part 2: Online application form
This is the main stage of application for SSC GD Constable Online Registration. Refer the following procedure to complete your SSC GD Constable online application form 2018.
Logon the website with the help of registered Email ID and password. You will be prompted to change the password. Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘GD Constable’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’.
- S. No- 1 to 12: Automatically filled with the details provided in one-time registration and cannot be edited.
- S. No- 13: Select the preferred exam center; you can select up to 3 centers based on exam selection.
- S. No- 14: Fill details in case you are a serviceman
- S. No- 15: Select age relaxation category if any
- S. No: 16 and 17: Select your Domicile State/ UT and District of Domicile and upload Domicile Certificate of the State/ UT and District, if any
- S. No. 18: candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC category who have migrated from the State/ UT of origin to another State/ UT where there reservation category is not recognized then the candidate can take benefit of reservation
- S. No. 19 and 20: The data will automatically get inserted based on the Domicile State/ UT and District selected
- S. No. 21: Give your preference of CAPFs/ Organizations
- S No. 22: Notice of Examination
- S No. 23: Indicate your highest qualification
- S No-24, 25: Photo/ Signature/ Bio-metric impression will be filled up automatically from the One-Time Registration Data.
This completes filling of all the required information in the application for which some data is manually fed and some is taken up from the one-time registry.
Now click on ‘I agree’ and fulfill the captcha code to get preview of the filled application form. Verify all the information submitted and click on the final submission.
If you are eligible for fee payment, make the payment via online banking or SBI challan form. The fee payment will be reflected in 2-3 working days. Keep the hard copy of the printed application form for reference, you don’t have to send the hard copy of application form to the commission.
Finally, you can check the status of SSC GD constable application under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.