TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2019 Notification and Exam Date – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts TNPSC Group 2A exam 2019. The commission will release TNPSC Group 2A notification 2019 for 1300 vacancies in the first week of May 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for TNPSC Group 2A from May to June 2019 at tnpscexams.in.
As per the latest TNPSC annual planner issued by the commission, TNPSC Group 2A notification 2019 for 1300 non-interview posts will be released in the first week May 2019 and exam will be conducted in August 2019. Candidates need to register at tnpscexams.in by paying one time registration process fee and then submit TNPSC group 2A application form 2019 before the last date.
TNPSC Group 2A exam 2019 includes different non-interview posts, and each post contains different eligibility criteria and regulations related to age limit and education qualification.
|Exam name||TNPSC Group 2A – 2019|
|Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Exam Category||State Level|
|Notification Date||May 2019|
|Exam Date||August 2019|
|Pay scale+ Grade Pay||Rs. 5200 – 20,000 + 2800|
You would like to apply online for TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2019? Here is all you need to know about TNPSC Group 2A (2019) notification, exam date, eligibility criteria, online application form,last date, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, selection process and results.
Table of Contents
TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2019
TNPSC Group 2A notification 2019 (Group – IIA Services – Non Interview Post) for over 1300 vacancies to be out in May 2019. TNPSC Group 2A exam will be conducted in the first week of August 2019, for that candidates should download hall tickets from the third week of July 2019 at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in by login with registration number and date of birth.
TNPSC Group 2A Exam Date 2019
|TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2019||Date|
|TNPSC Group 2A Application form 2019||May 2019|
|TNPSC Group 2A Apply last date 2019||June 2019|
|TNPSC Group 2A Hall Ticket 2019||July 2019|
|TNPSC Group 2A exam date 2019||August 2019|
|Declaration of TNPSC Group 2A results||October 2019|
Let us look at the TNPSC Group 2A 2019 exam date and all important dates.
- The TNPSC Group 2A application form 2019 will be released through online mode in May 2019 at tnpscexams.in & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till June 2019.
- TNPSC Group 2A exam date is out and written exam will be conducted in the first week of August 2019 in various cities across exam centers of Tamil Nadu.
- TNPSC Group 2A hall tickets will be issued to the eligible candidates from the third week of July 2019.
- The written test results are expected to be out in the month of October 2019.
- The final merit list to be declared with name of the candidate and registration number.
- Selected candidates will be called for certificates verification in December 2019.
TNPSC Group 2A Eligibility 2019
TNPSC Group 2A eligibility decided by the candidate’s age and education qualification. Eligibility requirements for TNPSC Group 2A Non-Interview posts follows as:
TNPSC Group 2A Age Limit
TNPSC Group 2A age limit is 18 to 30 years for general category candidates. There is no maximum upper age limit for SC/ST/BC/MBC reserved category candidates.
- For General Category: Maximum 30 years.
- For SC, ST, BC, BCM, MBC: No max age restrictions.
TNPSC Group 2A Education Qualification
There is different educational qualification required for TNPSC Group 2a non-interview posts, so it’s better to refer the official notification.
Knowledge in Tamil
Applicants should also have a sufficient knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification.
TNPSC Group 2A Application form 2019
Apply online for TNPSC Group 2A exam by filling online application form at tnpscexams.in from May 6, 2019 to June 5, 2019. The last date for TNPSC group 2A application form submission is June 5, 2019. However, application fee payment can be made till June 7, 2019.
Applying Online for TNPSC Group 2A (2019)
- Applicants should apply online for TNPSC Group 2A exam 2019 on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- Next, candidates should have TNPSC one time registration and then start submitting online application form.
- Registration is mandatory for applying to the exam, for one time registration, the candidates are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 150 to confirm the registration. Once confirmed the registration is valid of a time period of 5 years. The applicants will be provided the registration ID and password which they should keep safely for future use.
- At the time of registration, the candidate will also be required to upload the scanned copy of photograph, certificates and signature on the portal.
- After registering to the website or logging to the website for already registered candidates, the candidate are required to click on ‘apply online’ button and use the same user ID and password created above.
- Candidates are now required to select the name of the post under TNPSC Group 2A service to which they want to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload the photograph and signature as per the guidelines else the application would be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned on the application form such as name of the candidate, post for which the candidate has applied, educational qualification, category, date of birth, address, email ID, center if examination etc.
- After submitting the TNPSC Group 2A online application form, the candidate can take a print out and save the application for any future reference.
- Candidates can check their application acceptance status of TNPSC group 2A exam by login with one time registration credentials.
Note: Candidates are required to check the details carefully before confirming. Candidates will not be allowed to make changes in the application form. Applicants can also take a printout by providing their user ID and password. Applicants are not required to send the application form to the concerned department but keep it safely for any future reference.
TNPSC Group 2A Application fee Payment
Candidates should pay Rs. 150 for One Time Registration system and Rs. 100 for exam fee at the time of submitting application form.
- TNPSC One Time Registration fee – Rs. 150
- TNPSC Group 2A exam fee – Rs. 100
Applicants who have already registered for TNPSC One Time Registration system are exempted from paying the registration fee. Though, they still need to pay exam fee at the time of submitting the TNPSC Group 2A online application form 2019. However, the reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/PwD are fully exempted from paying exam fee.
Registration fee is mandatory for one time registration and its valid for 5 years. If you have one time registration details, then you just need to pay examination fee only. Applicant can made payment for exam fee by selecting online or offline mode payment options at the time of filling the TNPSC Group 2A application form 2019.
The TNPSC Group 2A application fee can be paid by online or offline methods by the applicant.
- SBI Online Payment: The online mode of payment can be done by debit card, credit card should be issued by the either Master or Visa only to make successful payment.
- SBI Offline Payment: The offline mode of payment can be done by the pay slips at SBI bank. Candidates have to download the pay slips & deposit the fee in cash at nearby SBI Banks branch. Candidates should not forget to take the payment receipt from the bank.
TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus and Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus 2019: The TNPSC Group 2A exam has 200 questions for 300 marks, out of which 75 were from general studies category, 25 were from aptitude & mental ability test section and remaining 100 questions from General Tamil / General English category. All the questions in the TNPSC Group 2A exam will be objective type and the time duration for the exam will be 3 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total marks||Duration|
|General Studies||75||300||3 hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||25|
|General English/ General Tamil||100|
TNPSC Group 2A exam is completely objective type and comprised 200 questions for 300 marks that tests the candidates proficiency in General Studies, Aptitude & Mental Ability and General Tamil / General English subjects.
TNPSC Group 2A Exam Pattern 2019
- TNPSC Group 2A exam is a single qualifying written exam, where candidates will be picked based on their perforce in the exam.
- At least 90 marks required to qualify in this exam.
- There will be 3 sections in the TNPSC Group 2A exam with 200 objective type questions for 300 marks.
- The total time duration for the TNPSC Group 2A exam is 3 hours.
- TNPSC Group 2A exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Tamil languages, except Tamil questions.
- All posts under TNPSC Group 2A services are non-interview that means, there is no interview after qualifying this exam.
TNPSC Group 2A Hall Ticket 2019
TNPSC group 2A hall ticket 2019 will be available from the third week of July and exam will be conducted in August 2019. To download TNPSC group 2A hall ticket 2019, candidates should visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in and there needs to enter application number & date of birth. Below are the steps to follow to get your hall ticket for TNPSC group 2A exam 2019.
Steps to Download TNPSC Group 2A Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to the TNPSC Hall tickets section http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/halltkt.html
- Next, Click on download TNPSC group 2A hall ticket 2019.
- Enter your TNPSC group 2A application number or login ID and date of birth.
- Then click on “submit” button.
- Your TNPSC group 2A hall ticket 2019 will be generated, download it and also take a print out of the same.
TNPSC Group 2A Results 2019
TNPSC group 2A results 2019 will be declared in end of October 2019 through online mode on tnpsc.gov.in. The result for TNPSC Group 2A exam 2019 will be the contain the candidate obtained score and cut off marks in written exam.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to check TNPSC group 2A results 2019.
Steps to Check TNPSC Group 2A Result 2019
- Firstly, go to TNPSC results official website i.e. http://tnpsc.gov.in/results.html
- Click on check TNPSC group 2A results link, then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your registration number and click on the Submit button.
- Your rank position along with secured marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of the result for the reference purpose.
TNPSC Group 2A Selection Process
- Step 1: Apply online for TNPSC Group 2A at tnpscexams.in
- Step 2: Download TNPSC Group 2A hall ticket 2019.
- Step 3: Take exam and get cut off marks decided by the TNPSC.
- Step 3: Check results to know your marks and overall cut off marks.
- Step 4: TNPSC will release merit list based on the marks obtained by candidates in the written exam.
- Step 5: Selected candidates should attend for certificates verification on the given date.
- Step 6: Finally, the TNPSC will send offer letters along with reporting time to selected candidates.
The TNPSC Group 2A selection process will be done purely based on the candidate’s performance in exam and availability of jobs. The candidates who will be successful in written exam, they will be called for document verification. The final result of TNPSC Group 2A will be declared by releasing merit list with name of candidates and registration numbers.
If you have any further questions about TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2019, contact to the TNPSC.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC),
TNPSC Road, V.O.C Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, India.
TNPSC Group 2A: FAQs
What is the age limit for TNPSC Group 2A?
TNPSC Group 2A age limit is 18 to 30 years for general category candidates. There is no restrictions on maximum age limit for SC/ST/BC/MBC reserved category candidates.
How to apply for TNPSC Group 2A exam?
Eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC group 2A exam 2019 on the official website i.e. tnpscexams.in. Here candidates need to complete one time registration and submission of application form by paying fee.
When will TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2019 come?
Based on the official TNPSC annual planner, TNPSC Group 2A notification 2019 and application form will be released in the first week of May 2019. TNPSC Group 2A exam date for written test will take place in August 2019.
What is the exam fees for TNPSC Group 2A?
The TNPSC Group 2A exam fee is Rs. 100 for general category candidates. But, for SC/ST/PwD candidates, the exam fee is fully exempted.
How to download TNPSC Group 2A hall ticket 2019?
The TNPSC Group 2A hall ticket 2019 for written examination can be downloaded by providing application number or login ID and date of birth. TNPSC will release group 2A hall tickets just before 10 days of the exam date.
How to Check TNPSC Group 2A ResultA 2019?
Applicants can check their TNPSC Group 2A Results 2019 along with their obtained score and cut off marks on the TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in by entering their application number.
What is the last date to apply for TNPSC Group 2A exam 2019?
June 5, 2019 is the last date to apply for TNPSC group 2A exam 2019. It’s a tentative date and TNPSC will release group 2a application form and schedule in May 2019.
Is TNPSC Group 2A exam difficult?
Proper preparation strategy, plan and hard work are the most important keys to clear the TNPSC Group 2A exam. The difficulty level is moderate, so all you have to do is create a proper TNPSC Group 2A study plan and prepare according to it.
It is possible to clear TNPSC Group 2A in first attempt?
Yes, it is possible to clear the TNPSC group 2A exam in the very first attempt. Simply make a study plan and start preparing according to plan to easily clear the exam.
What is the Salary of TNPSC Group 2A?
TNPSC Group 2A Pay Scale is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2800. The in hand salary of TNPSC Group 2A is Rs. 22000 per month.. This salary is same for all posts that falls under TNPSC group 2A services.
What is cut off marks for TNPSC Group 2A exam?
90 marks are the minimum qualifying cut off marks for TNPSC Group 2A exam. Candidates with minimum qualifying marks will be allowed for document verification followed by counselling.