TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2019 ( TN Police Recruitment 2019) : TNUSRB Notification 2019 for recruitment of Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman vacancy has announced at TNUSRB online website: tnusrbonline.org. Apply online for TNUSRB 2019 vacancy from March to April 2019. TN Police constable exam will conduct in July 2019.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released TNUSRB Notification 2019 date for 9006 Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman vacancies at tnusrbonline.org. As per latest TN Police Recruitment 2019, the TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2019 will be released in March 2019.
Candidates need to be in the age group of 18 to 24 years and should have completed class 10 as well to apply for TN Police Constable vacancies.
In this article, you can get the entire TN Police Constable recruitment 2019 notification process starting from exam date to exam pattern, hall ticket, application form filling process and finally results & cutoff marks.
Table of Contents
TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2019
TNUSRB Notification 2019 for 8599 Police Constable (Men: 6084, Women & Transgender: 2515), 212 Jail Warder (Men: 190, Women: 22) and 190 Fireman vacancies has announced to recruit eligible candidates on the basic of performance in the exam & physical efficiency test. The TNUSRB application form 2019 is expected to begin from March 2019 and will close in April 2019. TN Police constable exam will take place in July 2019.
TNUSRB 2019 Vacancy
Following are the TNUSRB 2019 vacancies that are filled through TN Police Recruitment 2019.
- Police Constable (Grade II): 8499 vacancies
- Jail Warder: 212 vacancies
- Fireman: 195 vacancies
Candidates need to register at tnusrbonline.org for filling the online application form. According to the TNUSRB officials, over 4 lakh candidates are expected to apply for the TN Police constable exam 2019.
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date 2019
|TNUSRB Police Constable||Date|
|TNUSRB Application submission||March 2019|
|TNUSRB Application last date||April 2019|
|TNUSRB Hall Ticket||June 2019|
|TNUSRB exam date||July 2019|
|Declaration of result||August 2019|
Please check the exam schedule to know application last date and exam date for TNUSRB Police Constable.
- TNUSRB notification 2019 for the recruitment of Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman posts will be out in March 2019.
- TNUSRB application form 2019 will be released through online mode at tnusrbonline.org in March 2019 & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till April 2019.
- The Last date for submission of TNUSRB application form is April 27, 2019.
- The TNUSRB hall ticket 2019 will be issued by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board for all the eligible applicants from the last week of June 2019.
- The TNUSRB police constable exam will be conducted in July 2019.
- The written test results are expected to be out in August 2019.
TNUSRB Police Constable Eligibility
|Gender||Education||Age||Height: Gen||Height: SC/ST||Chest|
|Men||Class 10||18-24||Min 170 cm||Min 167 cm||81 (Exp: 5 cm)|
|Women||Class 10||18-24||Min 159 cm||Min 157 cm||–|
TNUSRB Eligibility requirements for Tamil Nadu Police Constable follows as:
TN Police Education Qualification
The TN Police Constable minimum education qualification required is only Class 10. So, the Candidate Must have cleared class 10/SSLC from a recognized Board of Tamil Nadu state.
TN Police Age Limit
TN Police age limit is 18 to 24 years for all vacancies such as Police Constable, Jail warder and Fireman. There is slight relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/BC/MBC reserved category candidates. Find below the age relaxation by category:
|Gender||Community||Min. Age||Max. Age|
|Male||General||18 Years||24 years|
|BC/MBC||18 Years||26 Years|
|SC/ST||18 Years||29 Years|
|Female||General||18 Years||24 Years|
|BC/MBC||18 Years||26 Years|
|SC/ST||18 Years||29 Years|
TNUSRB Application form 2019
TNUSRB Online application form 2019 submissions will start from the second week of March to the second week of April 2019. It is advisable to apply online at tnusrbonline.org for TN Police Constable exam before the last date to avoid the last minute rush. The candidates should fill in the TNUSRB online application form and One Time Registration form by following the below mentioned steps.
How to Apply for TN Police Exam 2019
- Step 1: Go to TNUSRB website i.e. tnusrbonline.org to apply online for TN Police recruitment 2019.
- Step 2: Register by selecting “One Time Registration form”. Here Candidates should provide and upload the required data.
- Step 3: Next, click on “Online Application form” and complete the “apply” part by providing all necessary details.
- Step 4: Preview filled TNUSRB application form 2019. Once check all entered details and then click on “Apply and make payment”
- Step 5: Simply make application fee using online payment options such as Debit card / Net banking / Credit card.
- Step 6: The candidate can download TNUSRB application by clicking on the “Application form”.
No changes will be allowed once you submit the TN Police application form 2019. So review the details carefully before the final submission of the form. Also keep all the documents ready while filling the educational qualification details.
TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2019
TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2019 will be available from the last week of June and police constable exam will be conducted in July 2019. To download TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2019, candidates should visit the official website tnusrbonline.org and there needs to enter application number & date of birth.
Below is the step by step procedure to download TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2019 for police constable / Jail Warder /Fireman exam.
How to Download TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to the TNUSRB official website and then click on Hall ticket link.
- Enter User ID and Password or Application number and date of birth.
- Then click on ‘submit’ button.
- Your TNUSRB hall ticket 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, download or take a printout of the TNUSRB hall ticket.
TN Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||50||50||80 Min|
TN Police Constable Syllabus 2019 for written examination has General Knowledge and Psychology subjects. The TN Police Constable exam has 80 questions for 80 marks, out of which 50 were from general knowledge category and 30 from Psychology category. All the questions in the TN Police Constable exam will be objective type and the time duration for the exam will be 80 minutes.
TN Police Constable Exam Pattern
- TN Police Constable is a qualifying exam, after qualifying this exam only, the candidate will be allowed to perform various physical tests.
- There will be 2 sections in the TN Police exam with 80 objective type questions for 80 marks.
- The total time duration for the TN Police exam is 80 minutes.
- TN Police exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Tamil languages.
TNUSRB Results 2019
TNUSRB results 2019 for police constable, jail warder and fireman vacancies will be declared in the last week of August 2019 through online mode on TNUSRB official website. The result for TN Police Constable exam 2019 will be the contain the candidate obtained score and cut off marks in written exam. Those who qualify in this exam, they will be called for further physical test rounds.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to check TNUSRB results 2019.
Steps to Check TNUSRB Results 2019
- Firstly, go to TNUSRB results official website i.e. tnusrbonline.org
- Click on check TNUSRB results link, then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your registration number and click on the Submit button.
- Your rank position along with secured marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of the result for the reference purpose.
TN Police Constable Selection Process
TNUSRB will conduct written exam and physical tests to select the candidates for constable in TN police department. The entire process is the same for both men and women applicants but there are few exemptions provide to female candidates in physical tests.
There are 1 written exam, 3 physical tests and 1 verification round will be conducted to select the candidate as TN Police Constable, jail warder and fireman.
Find below the various rounds, where a candidate need to perform the best to go through till the final round.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
Let us dive in to each round of TN Police Constable selection process
I. Written Exam
|Total Time||80 Minutes|
II. Physical Measurement Test
|Men||General, BC||170 cm||81- 86 cm (5 cm exp)|
|SC, ST||167 cm|
|Women||General, BC||159 cm||No|
|SC, ST||157 cm|
III. Endurance Test
- Men: 1500 meters run within 7 minutes
- Women: 400 meters run within 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Ex-servicemen: 1500 meters run within 8 minutes
IV. Physical Efficiency Test for Men
|Events||1 star = 2 marks||2 stars = 5 marks|
|Rope Climbing||5 m||6 m|
|Long Jump||3.80 m||4.5 m|
|High Jump||1.2 m||1.4 m|
|100 m run||15 sec||13.5 sec|
|400 m run||80 sec||70 sec|
Physical Efficiency Test for Women
|Events||1 star = 2 marks||2 stars = 5 marks|
|Long Jump||3 m||3.75 m|
|Shot Put Throw||4.25 m||5.5 m|
|Cricket Ball Throw||17 m||24 m|
|100 m run||17.5 sec||15.5 sec|
|200 m run||38 sec||33 sec|
V. Document Verification
Document verification is the final round in the selection process of TN Police constable, fireman and Jail warder positions. Officials will call to selected candidates to verify candidate’s original certificates and other documents. Once it’s completed, they will start sending offer letters along with reporting time.
Persons who are in service shall apply for the exam only after informing their authority. A no objection certificate shall be required at the time of certificate verification. Inability to produce the application form before the last date shall lead to cancellation of the application.
The candidates who will be successful in qualifying written exam and physical tests will be called for document verification. The final result of TNUSRB will be declared by releasing merit list with name of candidates and registration numbers.
At the time of documents verification, the candidates should bring the following particulars to the verification center.
- Class 10 Examination certificate
- Caste certificate
- Any ID proof
TNUSRB is a sole organization that takes responsibility to conduct written exam and physical standards tests to select the candidates.
TN Police Constable Exam: FAQs
What is TNUSRB?
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is a one of the most popular organization led by the the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for recruiting the Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail warder and Fireman staff.
What is the age limit for TN Police Constable?
TN police constable age limit is 18 to 24 years for general and OBC category applicants. There is slight relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category candidates.
How to apply for TN Police Constable exam?
To apply for TN police constable exam 2019, a candidate should go to the official TNUSRB online website , then select the post you want to apply and register yourself by completing the one time registration process & filling the TN police application form 2019.
When will TN police constable Notification 2019 come?
As per the latest announcement made by TNUSRB, the TN police constable notification 2019 will be released in March 2019. Online application will available from March to April and exam will be conducted in July 2019.
How to download TNUSRB hall ticket 2019?
The TNUSRB hall ticket 2019 for written examination can be downloaded by providing application number or login ID and date of birth. TNUSRB will release hall tickets just before 10 days of the exam date at tnusrbonline.org.
How to Check TNUSRB Results 2019?
Applicants can check their TNUSRB Results 2019 along with their obtained score and cut off marks on the TNUSRB official website tnusrbonline.org by entering their application number.
What is the qualification for TN Police Constable?
The candidate should have cleared Class 10 / SSLC public exam to appear for the TN Police constable exam 2019.
What is the last date to apply online for TNUSRB?
April 27, 2019 is the last date to apply online for TNUSRB TN Police constable exam 2019.
It is possible to clear TNUSRB Police Constable Exam in first attempt?
Yes, it is possible to clear the TNUSRB Police constable exam in the very first attempt. Simply make a study plan and start preparing according to plan to easily clear the exam.
What is the Salary of TN police constable?
TN Police Constable Pay Scale is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2000. The in hand salary of Tamil Nadu Police Constable is Rs. 18000 per month.
What is cut off marks for TN Police exam?
There will be no minimum qualifying cut off marks for TN Police constable exam. Anything over 55 marks are enough to get selected as police constable in Tamil Nadu state for general category candidates. In case for women applicants, 35 marks are sufficient to get a job. However, for reserved category candidates the cut off may be lower than open category candidates.