UP Board 12th result 2019: UPMSP conducted the class 12 (intermediate) exam from Feb 7 to March 2, 2019 and the UP Board 12th result 2019 declaration occurs tentatively on April 29, 2019.
The official date of the UP Board 12th result 2019 is not yet confirmed. However, there is a high possibility that the UP Board 12th result 2019 would be announced on April 29.
UP Board 12th Result 2019 Schedule
|UP Board Result 2019||Exam Schedule||Result Date|
|UP Board 12th Result 2019||Feb 7 to March 2||April 29, 2019|
|UP Board 10th Result 2019||Feb 7 to 28||April 29, 2019|
UP intermediate result 2019 for Class 12 would be updated on this page once it’s available officially on upresults.nic.in. Now if the students are not able to clear the exam in 1st attempt, UP Board provides a 2nd opportunity to clear the exam, in the form of compartment exam. The supply dates of exam most probably in month of June 2019 & the result of which will be declared in July / August 2019.
The dark side of Board of High School and Intermediate Education in Uttar Pradesh is over 11 lakh students did not appear for UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 examinations.
Steps to check UP Board 12th Result 2019
The UP Board 12th result 2019 will be declared in the last week of April 2019. The students who appeared in the exam can check their results through the official website upresults.nic.in. To check the result of intermediate, the students have to follow the below listed steps –
- First of all, the applicants have to visit the official website i.e. www.upresults.nic.in.
- The students will be directed to the new web page asking some details such as the roll number and school code as on admit card.
- The students need to enter the roll number and school code in the space provided and click on the “submit” tab.
- The UP Board 12th class result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- The result will be displayed as the total marks obtained by the candidate & the status of result.
- The candidate has to download the result & not to forget to get the printout of the same for future use.
A Faster Way to Check UP Board 12th Result 2019
Alternatively, the UP Board 12th result 2019 can also be checked over upmsp.edu.in. Below are the steps to follow to check UP Board 12th result 2019 in a faster way.
- Go to https://upmsp.edu.in/Result/ResultIntermediate.aspx
- Select the year of exam to 2019 and enter your 7 digit roll number.
- Then click on View Result button.
- Your UP Board 12th result 2019 would appear with stats and marks.
Check UP Board Result 2019 on Mobile via SMS
Students can also get the UP Board Result 2019 for Class 10 and Class 12 exams on Mobile via SMS.
To check 10th result:
SMS – UP10<space>Roll Number – Send it to 56263
To check 12th result:
SMS – UP12<space>Roll Number – Send it to 56263
Details Mentioned on UP Board 12th Standard result 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the result card which will be issued by UP Board. The candidates have to check all the details very minutely.
- Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- District / School Code
- Subject Wise Marks and Grade Details
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- Result Status
During the exams and result declaration not only the students but the parents are also stressed, so the school authority & other 3rd party websites will take the responsibility for providing the result to the students.
UP Board 12th Result 2019 Expected Date
|Year||UP Board Result Date|
|2019||29th April, 2019*|
|2018||29th April, 2018|
|2017||9th June, 2017|
|2016||15th May, 2016|
|2015||17th May, 2015|
|2014||25th May, 2014|
UP board 12th result 2019 expected date is 29th April as per previous year data. The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamic Shikha Parishad (UPMSP) has not confirmed the UP board 12th result date as of yet. However, UP Board 12th result 2019 is likely to to be out at anytime in the last week of April 2019.
UP Board 12th Result 2019 – Statistics and Analysis
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys %||Girls %||No of Students Appeared|
In the last year data, approximately 29,813,27 students appeared for intermediate examination in UP Board & the pass percentage of 12th class was approximately 72.43%. In 2019, the pass percentage is expected to be higher than previous years because of great efforts of UP Board in upliftment of management system.
The pass percentage of girls and boys in the intermediate exams was 78.44 and 67.36% respectively. About 72.43% students cleared the UP board 12th result in 2018.
Closely 30 lakh students registered for UP board intermediate exams but nearly 26 lakh candidates appeared and only 18,86,050 students are managed to clear the exam in the last year UP Board intermediate results.
UP Board Intermediate Result 2019 – Toppers list / Merit list
After the declaration of the Uttar Pradesh 12th standard result, the board will also release the merit list of UP Board class 12th or intermediate exams according to name, school, subject & also district. Students can check their Uttar Pradesh 12th exam Toppers 2019 details on the official website of UP Board upresults.nic.in.
How to check UP Board 12th Merit list through online mode: The merit list will include top to rank holders of the board. The steps to check the merit list is as follows –
- The candidates have to visit the official portal of Board of Intermediate education, Uttar Pradesh.
- They have to click on “Merit list 2019”
- The merit list mentioning the name & percentage obtained by the students will be displayed on the screen of computer.
The merit list will be released separately for all the streams that is arts, science & commerce. UP Board intermediate merit list 2019 contains the following details-
- Name of the board which is Uttar Pradesh Education Board.
- Exam name which is intermediate Board examination 2019.
UPMSP conducts the 12th class or intermediate examination in the month of February/March every year and the result declaration occurs in the last week of April. The merit list would be announced on the result date itself.
UP Board 12th compartment Result 2019
Unfortunately, if the student is not passed or succeeded in clearing the exam in 1st attempt, there I another opportunity for the students to attain the marks required in the exam. For the improvement/ compartment examination, the students have to undergo same process as the main examination like application form filling process. The improvement exam for 12th standard students will be occurring tentatively in July 2019 & result for the same will be occurring tentatively in July 2019 & result for the same will be occurring tentatively in August 2019. To check the improvement exam result, the candidates have to visit the official website upmsp.edu.in.
Steps to check UP Board 12th compartment result 2019: To check the improvement result for 2019, the candidates have to follow the following steps-
- Step 1: The students should visit the official website which is www.upmsp.edu.in
- Step 2: As the candidate opened the website the login window will be appeared on the screen of the computer.
- Step 3: On this window, the candidates need to enter the credentials such as roll number, name & date of birth of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
- Step 4: After entering all the credentials successfully, the candidates have to hit the “submit” tab, to proceed further.
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen with name & roll number of candidate, name of student, marks obtained previously, revised marks, total marks and status of the result.
- Step 6: The candidates should check all the details carefully & if possible download the result & take a printout of the same if required.
It should be noted that the school will provide the result of 12th standard a bit late so the students may have to submit this printout to the college for further studies. Hence it is important to take the print out of the result.
UPMSP i.e. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamic Shikha Parishad will conduct the examination for intermediate in February 2019 and the declaration of result will take place in end of April 2019. On its official website which is www.upresults.nic.in.
As the examination gets over, the students start thinking of the result which is very natural UP Board came into existence in 1921 which is responsible for conducting exam & results on the yearly basis.
It has been estimated that the board is organizing the exam & result of nearly 3200000 students because of which the board is been facing considerable difficulty in controlling and conducting its activities from Allahabad.
To reduce offices of, the board were established at Meerut in 1973, Varanasi in 1978, Bareilly in 1981, & Allahabad in 1987 under Regional Secretaries control but the head office is still in Allahabad with secretary as the overall executive head. From 8th November 2000, regional office at Ramnagar (Nainital) has been separated from UP Board because of creation of Uttaranchal as a new state.
Students can check the 12th standard result name wise which will be published on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Board. There are different streams in 12th standard which are as follows-
- Science: Medical & Non- Medical
The students can choose to study vocational, regular or private depending upon the need of every student. The result for all the 3 streams will be released at the same time every year.