WBJEE 2019 Result: WBJEE result 2019 would be tentatively declared on 23rd May, 2019. Candidates can view the result by entering their application number and password. The result card would have information like General merit list, Pharmacy merit list, total score, and score in each section and the qualifying status.
WBJEE result 2019 Schedule
|WBJEE 2019 result Events||Dates|
|Announcement of WBJEE 2019 result||May 23, 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 cut off||May 23, 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 counselling||1st week of June 2019|
Check WBJEE Result 2019 and Download Rank Card
Time needed: 2 minutes.
The WBJEE result 2019 can be easily checked through online mode on WBJEE 2019 official website i.e. wbjeeb.in by following the below mentioned steps.
- Go to wbjeeb.in and click on WBJEE 2019 result.
- Candidates need to login using WBJEE 2019 application number, password and security code (image captcha).
- Then click on “submit” button.
- Your WBJEE result 2019 would appear along with rank card.
- The candidates are advised to download the WBJEE rank card and take a printout of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned on WBJEE Result 2019
WBJEE rank card will comprise the candidate obtained marks and overall rank, based on performance in the exam. Rank card will be issued to everyone with the scores. However the rank and scores are issued only to the candidates who are shortlisted for the counselling.
WBJEE result 2019 rank card would contain the following important details:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Marks in Paper 1 (Mathematics) and Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry)
- Qualifying Status
In case the candidate loses his scorecard, he can get a duplicate rank card issued by paying a fee of Rs. 500 only. To apply for the duplicate rank card, the candidate needs to directly apply to the WBJEE board and pay the processing fee via bank draft issued in favor of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board” payable at Kolkata. The document would be directly shared to the applicant’s email ID.
WBJEE Cut off marks 2019
The WBJEE 2019 cut off marks are the minimum marks which a candidate needs to score to get admission in the participating institutes . The cutoff for the exam is determined by the board of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam. The more the candidate score, the better are the chances for the candidate to participate in the participating colleges.
The various factors determine the cut off of the exam.
- Number of candidates that participate in the exam.
- Number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- Number of seats available constituting all the participating colleges and the seats in all the courses.
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Past year trends for the cut-off.
The cut off marks of the WBJEE 2019 will be declared through the online mode after the result of the exam is announced. The administration of WBJEE 2019 will also announce the opening and closing rank.
WBJEE 2019 will also release the cutoff for separate categories.
Candidates who meet the WBJEE 2019 cut off in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
WBJEE will declare 3 types of cut offs at the time of results. These include:
- Eligibility cut off marks: This is the minimum cutoff or the percentage that the candidates need to score in 10+2 so that they are eligible for appearing for WBJEE. The candidates who have scored at least 45% marks in Physics, chemistry and mathematics and at least 30% marks in English are eligible for appearing for the exam.
- Qualifying cut off marks: This is the minimum marks required for clearing the entrance exam. Candidates who clear the cut-off would appear in the general merit rank (GMR)
- Admission Cut off marks: Based on the WBJEE qualifying marks, and merit in GMR, admissions would be conducted by the participating institutes. The colleges would release the category and branch wise cut off list and will create a closing and opening rank.
One can easily refer to the last year ranks and cut-off lists provided by various colleges and courses. This will give a fair idea to the candidate about the marks they need to score in the exam.
WBJEE merit list 2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will release the WBJEE 2019 merit list, after the declaration of result. Candidates should check this merit list to attend for counselling. Those who scores more marks, they will be on the top of merit list.
Follow below mentioned steps to download WBJEE merit list 2019.
- Go to wbjeeb.in and select merit list option.
- Enter WBJEE 2019 application form number and password.
- Next, click on submit button.
- Then WBJEE 2019 merit list will appear on the screen in pdf format.
Merit list of the exam would be prepared based on the performance in WBJEE exam
- GMR is used for the admission to courses of engineering/architecture and pharmacy in Jadavpur University
- PMR is used for admission to pharmacy courses for all the colleges except Jadavpur University
The candidate is required to produce the admit card at the time of counselling and at the time of admissions.