XAT Admit Card 2020 download: XAT 2020 admit card will be released by XLRI on December 20, 2019 for the exam which is scheduled on January 5, 2020. The admit card will be available till the conduct of the exam. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the XAT application form will be able to see download the admit card.
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||XAT 2020 Registration|
Once the candidate is able to view the admit card, one should immediately download the XAT admit card and take a print out of the same. The candidate should keep it safely till the conduct of counselling and the admission process.
One should also check all the details mentioned on the XAT admit card and should contact the conducting authority for any discrepancy in the details mentioned. Admit card is the most important document that a candidate needs to carry along to the examination center. Any candidate who does not have the admit card with the photograph affixed on it will be denied entry to the examination center.
How to Download XAT Admit Card 2020
XAT admit card 2020 would be available online from December 20, 2019. The process for download is completely online and XLRI will not be sending any admit card through post. For downloading, a candidate needs to login with their credentials and download the XAT 2020 admit card.
Following is the detailed procedure for downloading the XAT admit card 2020:
- Step 1: One needs to go to the official website of XAT i.e xatonline.in
- Step 2: After reaching the official website, the client needs to provide the login credentials which includes the XAT ID and password.
- Step 3: After this the candidate needs to click on submit button.
- Step 4: XAT 2020 Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Once the user is sure of the information displayed on the admit card, the user can click on “download admit card”
- Step 6: Candidate should also take at least two printouts of the admit card and keep it safely for the examination date.
In case of any wrong personal details, photograph or signature on the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the XAT conducting authority, Jamshedpur and get the things rectified at the earliest.
Information Present in the XAT 2020 Admit Card
Following are the important details mentioned on the XAT 2020admit card:
- Candidate’s personal details.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s roll number and XAT ID
- XAT exam schedule
- Test venue and address of the venue
- Exam day instructions.
Instructions in the XAT Admit Card 2020
Find below the important instructions the candidate needs to follow on the day of exam and these are all mentioned in the XAT admit card:
- The examination center of the candidate will not be changed by XLRI under any circumstances
- Candidates are required to carry two copies of the admit card to the center. Candidate is required to submit one copy of the admit card to the invigilator and keep the other copy with him.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of exam on the scheduled day.
- The candidate planning to appear for the exam must check their eligibility to the exam, the candidature of the candidate can be cancelled by the conducting authority at any time, the candidate is found nit fulfilling the eligibility conditions. Appearing for the exam is only provisional for the candidate.
- Candidate would be required to paste the recent photograph on the admit card. Ideally this photo should be same as the photo uploaded while filling the application form.
- Candidates will have to sign in the space provided on the admit card in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates are also required to carry two ball point pens (blue/black) along with them to mark on the OMR answer sheets and for the rough work.
- Candidates are also required to submit the photo ID proof along with them to the examination center such as Voter ID card, Passport, Driving license, Aadhaar card, School ID card or any other legal government ID card.
XAT Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
The following XAT 2020 admit card FAQs provide answers to your top XAT 2020 related questions. Read on to learn more about the XAT 2020 admit card download process, exam dates, etc.
Question: When will the XAT Admit card 2020 released?
Answer: The XAT admit card 2020 will be released and it’s available to download from December 20, 2019 onwards from the xat official website i.e. xatonline.in.
Question: Is it necessary to bring the XAT admit card 2020 to the test center?
Answer: Answer: Yes, it’s absolutely necessary to bring the XAT admit card 2020. Those candidates who fail to produce their admit card at the test center will not be allowed to participate in the XAT exam.
Question: What will be contained in XAT admit card 2020?
Answer: The XAT admit card 2020 contains candidate’s information (refer above post) and test center address with timing of the exam.
Question: Is it necessary to preserve my XAT 2020 admit card?
Answer: Yes, it can be useful to download your XAT score card in the future. It’s compulsory to produce while taking the MBA admissions and attending for the counselling. So, it’s very important to preserve your XAT admit card 2020.
Things not allowed in the examination hall
- Apart from this, the candidate is also not allowed to carry certain things along with them to the examination center. Candidates in possession of such things would be disqualified and the candidature would be cancelled.
- Electronic items: Candidates are not allowed to carry any sort of electronic devices for assisting in calculation which include calculator, mobile, microphone, Bluetooth device, electronic or digital diary etc. which helps in calculation. Possessing any such thing will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidates are also not allowed to carry any paper based calculation things such as log tables with them.
- Candidates are also not allowed to carry any paper, book or written material along with them. Candidates carrying anything apart from the necessary documents mentioned above will be disqualified. Candidates are also not allowed to carry any plain sheets for rough work. These would be provided at the center by the conducting authority.
Candidates for the comfort should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the start of exam. They should also check the center and if possible should visit the center at least once before to avoid any discomfort and issues on the day of exam.